The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Yup. See you in a few.

Mmmm...Everything from bananas and chocolate chips to sesame & poppy seeds and some brown flax. What the hell is the flax for?

Attachments

• IMG_1601.jpg
    IMG_1601.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 107
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Taping the manual to the thingie is a good thing. Its so irritating when using the wrong one

My guess about those circuit diagrams wuz that ZM iz soooooooo stink'n spoiled from meeting Papa at BAF that he now regards all other designs only suitable az fire starter material, paint masking material etc.

Most likely if you go to hiz loo to take a dump that you will wind up using some of those as azz wipe...... :cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• Frank_Zapa.jpg=600.jpg
    Frank_Zapa.jpg=600.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 103
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
that's Papa Zapp's comment for recent FiFi Fair in Vaterland

I heard only two zimmer were something - one with tin & wood WE sculptures of JR's Silbatone , other one some Volleyball spks driven with proper amplification

:devilr:

and what was written on funny paper bag beneath funny Yore England spks ........ will stay secret

nasty Dodossess are not worthy

gollum

gollum

:rofl:

I like that A7 clone they got. Been staring at horn loaded woofer trying to figure out how to convince wife it will not be too big. Also, in playing with MJK sheets, quite interesting how much more low end you get from high Zo amp when driving the Altecs. Papas SiT would push my box flat to around 25-30hz. Will check out Silbatone.