The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
We are currently awaiting for manic depression to set in, as this is normally onset by our silly whether, hopefully both Yacht and cows will live this country and claim US or Australian citizenship.

Cows are welcome here - no problems with sour milk....:eek::eek::eek:

The dachshunds like to chase cows and roll in cow poop....

Attachments

• BBQ Cows.jpg
    BBQ Cows.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 97
Understand the last line.....had to cut back 30% so that the bronchitis is not too irritated. Congratulations on trying.;)

Didn't know your Missus is ErinEcosse......and red hair.....now I understand a lot more!!!;):D:D

You Venetians of course are very different to most Italians...I have not been there and have met very few natives. [One was a political journalist who also writes sometimes on audio matters.] Venetians have a distinctive pride and knowledge that they are in many ways superior to the herd. And Italy has become a real tour de force at rugby football. Very good indeed. It is a shame that 105% of the Irish team were off sick last week!:shhh:

Yeah the one in picture a few post ago

Sorry no the air of superirity we have that to the left to Romans
Venitian listen learn tollerate and share. We don't realy make sport of imposing opinions manly trade and such and one of oldest republics whit totaly bonkers electoral sistem proven to be corruption free.

Till one moroon decided to get same shorth French fellow pissed off.

manic depression to set in

Mad World - Gary Jules - YouTube

In 2000/2001, I had this fantasy flash that all of Euro was totally insane.
Instead of together strong, the weakest link of a chain sinks the ship, but difficult to take a link out when the ship needs the anchor.
Nèè, I figured, bank people are very smart, and multinational folks even smarter.
My head is just too small, and not enough knowledge hole filler inside.

Cyprus ? Once again a confirmation in a fist of years, mass raving lunacy.
The two dates only differ by the acceptance that there's nothing to save from a loony bin.

I now you excuse, must find doctor to sew foreskin on, and write many many paper for permit name change Boris.
(time not for melanin pigment inject and Asian hair plant )

Last edited:
Well think just that 1 of the main players play balls, but in the mean time educate population from early age that no matter what all produce must be from that same country 1
At the same time strong economic position allowed for that country 1 to buy factories all over Europe and then further produce from those is of a lesser quality strengthening position of country number 1 and strengthening population tendency to buy from 1

I was installing the production line for the Astra in Vauxall and i have seen this happening more than once every single bolt and I do mean every single bolt have to be imported from outside UK even if it was manufactured in the UK at the end.

Quote from earlier
A GREEK CORPORATION
You have two cows. You borrow lots of euros to build barns, milking sheds, hay stores, feed sheds,
dairies, cold stores, abattoir, cheese unit and packing sheds.
You still only have two cows.
end quote.

Yes you have still the 2 cows but those are worth naught dairies cold stores... have all be repossessed as time is ripe for banks and I do say banks not EU to pull the plug.

All you can do is put a saddle on those cows and hope that same tourist would be willing to take a ride...

If I was Cyprus I just say I am not playing with you any more and FXXX off

About self mutilation again no need for that just get over it.

Using pigment to fake origin from other tribe is considered a sinn and can leead to been linched by mob under religious sanction.

Last edited:
Since I haven't posted for a while...jyst wanted to say hi. I can't comment on anything discussed here recently; hence I was silent...So...what can I say? Lately I've been quite interested about meteors and such; watched some NASA stuff and Michio Kaku..btw, currently reading "Physics of the impossible". Sorry for off topic.. :D
Sent from my QP710 using Tapatalk 2

Don't you worry Vix
Can't make any sense of what Brianco is posting not my fault if he missed m on mg and told he has been taking the equivalent of a quarter pounder with cheese and double portions of chips in Penicillin which was extracted from Whales at one stage or other

Now we all know that dolphins and whales are the second most intelligent species of Mammals on the planet followed by Humans so If I know him a bit I doubt very much that he can be so cruel and to offer to supply phone number for such is totally out of character

Now talking of Mammals and such.
Thanks C4 been a long time since you posted decent pair (or more) of mammaryes and conversation here has been far to serious off late so that little snippet is most than welcome