The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I thought he was a racing driver.:)

But if it is the composer Pete Nardini you are writing about, he died in 1793! That must be a world record for a path. sample if you still have his bottled juices.:eek:

I agree re Sambuca....[in fact anything is, usually, much better than FR. But what is best when you are driven to ultimate bitterness....Ferna Branca of course. It distills bitterness to the ultimate.:eek::eek::eek:

BUT having only now seen what the prize is...and as stolen by Mr Ever Sporting and Delightful Cal, I realize what a lucky escape I have had; thanks to his jumping in with a ridiculous claim! Tell him that if the 'prize' were soaked in mountain hare sweat and barbecued for a week [being asbestos, as that is the only material which will stand up to c2c's inflammatory gasses] houses near his could be bought at a very very low price.:D:D:D:D

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
boyz

it seems you all nutz from absinthe ?

just next step is Mad Hatters madness

:rofl:

Attachments

• absinthe-tongue-ad.jpg
    absinthe-tongue-ad.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 64
Joined 2006
Paid Member
BUT having only now seen what the prize is...and as stolen by Mr Ever Sporting and Delightful Cal, I realize what a lucky escape I have had; thanks to his jumping in with a ridiculous claim! Tell him that if the 'prize' were soaked in mountain hare sweat and barbecued for a week [being asbestos, as that is the only material which will stand up to c2c's inflammatory gasses] houses near his could be bought at a very very low price.:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• wind-fart.gif
    wind-fart.gif
    39.4 KB · Views: 80
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Reminds me of my annual trip to the cardiologist!:mad:

I hate it when they turn the treadmill up to 200.....

Top 10 Treadmill Fails - YouTube

BTW - looks like there is white smoke at the Vatican. They must be some heavy toking going on inside.....:D:D:D

I hear that there iz a really big surprise in store tho.....

Attachments

• Dachshund being prayed to.jpg
    Dachshund being prayed to.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I hate it when they turn the treadmill up to 200.....

Top 10 Treadmill Fails - YouTube

BTW - looks like there is white smoke at the Vatican. They must be some heavy toking going on inside.....:D:D:D

I hear that there iz a really big surprise in store tho.....

Black or White is never going to be enough IMO and just for crime past...
Maybe I could write a list...