The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Yeah Yeah we know::rolleyes:

:D security camera in hardware shop...:D

Hey landlord no comments about my pumpkin record did you miss that or just (Please delete as applicable)
not interested / I already have 42 copyes of it

sorry

skipped that

I'm not worthy - already got these

Attachments

• FZwav.gif
    FZwav.gif
    52.1 KB · Views: 78
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I think we are not going to see much of C2C in the future new telly channel dedicated to dogs is up and running
DOGTV - Watch

Ha-ha:D:D:D

I already have a pack of mutts that I get to watch - but they do cost more than $10 bucks a month.

For me watching tapes of doggy's on telly would be like watching someone playing their stereo on Utube instead of playing my own....

There are some other forms of entertainment that I can watch on the computer too - but if SWMBO were to catch me I would be in the dog house with the dachshunds.....

I wonder what the dachshund word counter iz up to anyway?????:D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
U R a buncha lazy basturdz..... nothing going on here at all. Most likely still hungover from Friday....:D:D:D

The Dachshunds say it's time to get up and chase something - or dig a hole in the yard - or steal a chewy - or get a good game of grabazz going!!!!

How are the photo's coming Brian? You must be fuzzy eyed by now - and have about az many brain cells left az meeeeee....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• hungry-weiner-dog.jpg
    hungry-weiner-dog.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Dachshund - Lougue - Dog vino.jpg
    Dachshund - Lougue - Dog vino.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Dachshund - Cute Puppy.jpg
    Dachshund - Cute Puppy.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 97

How are the photo's coming Brian? You must be fuzzy eyed by now - and have about az many brain cells left az meeeeee....:rolleyes:

Admit to having a screen headache and intend having my eyes checked again very soon. But it is now about finished. How people do that post production Photoshop work for a living is beyond my understanding.:confused:

And thanks Thomas for more daschund pics! I will soon have some more to email you so that you can use the 'word' a few times more! :usd:

Don't believe Jacco...he is tactical manager for the soon to be not quite so Mighty ZM.:D

D'hund in first piccy is a real cat chaser - one who clearly has a taste for it! The third one is afraid of such experience whilst the second is most to my taste!;)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Grrrrr - darned PC tooka big dump yesterday sooooo am using SWMBO unit (don't sit that coffee cup on my desk!!! Don't get that sticky stuff on my keyboard, etc., etc., etc.) :rolleyes:

Now I gotta see if I can find an old 286 motherboard and a 20M hard drive -
that way I'll still be ahead of Bksabath techo wize..... :D:D:D

gollumgollum word counter must be going nuts with ZM punching it in all of the time. I hate to tell him that I've been saying things like that since around 1970 when I read the books.......

Now dayz I go around saying dachshund - dachshund...... :D:D:D
If you ever try and get one of their rawhide chewy thingy's away from them you will learn the meaning of "my precioussss" Grrrrrrrrrrrr............... :yikes:

Grrrrr - darned PC tooka big dump yesterday sooooo am using SWMBO unit (don't sit that coffee cup on my desk!!! Don't get that sticky stuff on my keyboard, etc., etc., etc.) :rolleyes:

Now I gotta see if I can find an old 286 motherboard and a 20M hard drive -
that way I'll still be ahead of Bksabath techo wize..... :D:D:D

gg word counter must be going nuts with ZM punching it in all of the time. I hate to tell him that I've been saying things like that since around 1970 when I read the books.......

Now dayz I go around saying dachshund - dachshund...... :D:D:D
If you ever try and get one of their rawhide chewy thingy's away from them you will learn the meaning of "my precioussss" Grrrrrrrrrrrr............... :yikes:

DON'T USE THAT GG WORD! Just in case every time you do you increase zat man's score!!:mad:

I get that with my swmbo not only with her lap top, but with all furniture, windows, and as you can imagine when you realize that I smoke cigarettes, [they say confession is good for the soul], I get it a lot more often and at volume setting 13.:mad::mad::rolleyes: What a life!:shhh: