The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I'm dead tired.....been culling some 700 pics and processing the remainder...some 325.

We have a guy near us.... really nice 84 yo but with mid-developed Alzheimer's. He drives every day, but when he gets there he is usually in the wrong town. Always finds his way home, but often leaves his wife in town.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
it's in developmenta phasa

me needa to firsta ordera plata , and solderere and measurere a litle

it will teyka few menstruatia , at last

leest

Attachments

• hihihihi.gif
    hihihihi.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 64
polishing my Knobs
I did mine too
+ is summer time here at 13C and can hapily be back to be the grumpy old man that lives in the loft...
Today I found this spot of appyness at work. Our scyscraper is white marble and just around entrance theres a corner that sorrounds you 90 degrees. Sun was at 45 and that lucky strike was best ewarr

People never stop amazing me. Here now in my hometown we have a police force world wide known to be the most unefficiant gang of beaureaucrats ever sat foot on earth (if they ever did). Now our fine government has told them that they must double the numbers of getting paperless immigrants out of town. So right f-ng now they are patrolling the subway and looks for foreign looking ppl, and in some wierd way they ask people to show tickets (as if that was police work) and btw the id papers to.

And just now the fine minister lady of justice said, she sees nothing wrong with this on the radio.

Oboy. Where am I?

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Cascode degeneration. Is it Cascode or cascade. Cascade sounds better but i really don't know which is correct. I hate English

there is nowhere cascode in that drek ; OK , it is some form of cascoding effect , but only as secondary result of used concept

whatever - I cheated - ( and I'm sure Pa is cheating somewhere in simillar way ) - there is small resistor between anode and load , situated there just to make nasty umpsiehumpsies - to increase voltage variations at anode

Attachments

• pajapatak.gif
    pajapatak.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 66