The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Just a quick compile from the Department of Statistics for this thread:
Dachshound: 2898 mentions
Latex: 3011 mentions
And the winner is: Dummy: 5282 mentions

Stats per contributor is still held secret, it will be announced on the award evening.

The Government

Oh man - Dachshunds are only 13 mentions behind Jocco's favorite leisurewear.

Dachshund - Dachshund - Dachshund - Dachshund - Dachshund - Dachshund - Dachshund - Dachshund - Dachshund - Dachshund - Dachshund - Dachshund -

There - that should fix that......:D

Attachments

• Dumbass - Trophy.jpg
    Dumbass - Trophy.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 55
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Aa, repeatable language will be filtered away I'm afraid. It needs to be nestled in text on separate post to count.

I'm dumb enough to mention dachshund in az many post az it would take - but this iz ZM's Pub and he haz finger on da magic "ban 'em" button - so I won't be that smartazz.......:rolleyes:

When words are counted then surely ZM must win.
When pure dumbness iz counted - well the race gets very much closer!!!

I have located instruction manual to help out!!! I feel safe in showing it off to other dummy's here for I have no fear that they are dumb az Dodo's and will not find my secret supplier......

Attachments

• Dumbass - How to Be A Dumbass.jpg
    Dumbass - How to Be A Dumbass.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 50
I'm dumb enough dachshund to mention dachshund in dachshund az many post az it would take - but dachshund this iz ZM's Pub and he haz finger on da magic "ban 'em" button - so I won't be that dachshund smartazz.......:rolleyes:

When words are counted dachshund then surely ZM must win.
When dachshund pure dumbness iz counted - well the race gets very much closer!!!

I have dachshund located instruction manual to help out!!! I feel dachshund safe in showing it off to other dummy's here for I have no dachshund fear that they are dumb az Dodo's and will not find my secret supplier dachshund ......

The compiler will see and filter even embedded stuff C2C

/G

What did you give the left most dachshund in the tree dachshund picture to smoke?
He it does really looks really weird for a dachshund especially when compared to the others dachshund in the picture.
Or could it be that is the one dachshund you had for the longest time when compared to the other dachshund .
If this is the case it then may be true that dachshund will look like their dachshund owners after a while

Joined 2006
Paid Member
What did you give the left most dachshund in the tree dachshund picture to smoke?
He it does really looks really weird for a dachshund especially when compared to the others dachshund in the picture.
Or could it be that is the one dachshund you had for the longest time when compared to the other dachshund .
If this is the case it then may be true that dachshund will look like their dachshund owners after a while

I think Ya just blew up the dachshund word filter - Thanks!!!! :D:D:D

Stajo iz cold - 1st sign of mental numbness iz setting in....
Soon he will be totally numb from chin up...

Attachments

• shining-1267131841.jpg
    shining-1267131841.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited: