The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I knocked over a cuppa coffee into my computer keyboard a couple of dayz ago:cuss::headbash::headbash::headbash:

I used to take 'em apart and fix 'em back about a million years ago (would sharpen chisels used on stone tablets) so I decided to take it apart and see what wuz inside to play with. Just a couple of plastic sheets and some membrane switches iz about all. No fancy encoder IC's or nothing of the sort (in the old dayz there were all sorts of electronic thingy's inside). Washed out the coffee and dried everything off - slapped it back together and BINGO - now have keyboard back in operation!!! :D:D:D

BTW - you don't really wanna know what sorta stuff you find inside of an old keyboard. I get itchy just thinking about it!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0560.JPG
    IMG_0560.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 66
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I think, therefore I love you ....

:grouphug:

And one for Jacco = :whip:

It iz cold in the work space today - at noontime - 32f = 0c = :snowman2:

Having freezing rain today.
It iz making me wonder how Big Cal iz doing with hiz sweetie on island paradise laying around in the sun and scaring the little children... :eek::eek::eek:
Reports from my double secret agents say that he haz ditched pink two piece and switched over to one piece green outfit.....

Attachments

• Man in Swimsuit.jpg
    Man in Swimsuit.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 61