The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Silly doomsday-circus.
But this picture is wonderful:
SGU-Castillo-Orion-IMG4323-1200x800.jpg

You Know him, The Scythe-man. (Kaszás in hungarian.)

Nothing up jet, we will have to wait for Moon to drift away for good and once that happens wait for effect of missing tide and no atmosphere stripping.
First is going to cause death of marine life, quite a few upset customers without fish in their bowls, second is going to warm up things a bit (Venus like a bit) not tomorrow but is going to as drift rate is about a bit thicker than standard BIC lighter each year and growing.

OK OK cal it 1 and ½ inch

Quote from wiky Just in case
Quote>
The Moon is spiraling away from Earth at an average rate of 3.8 cm (1.5 in) per year, as detected by the Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment.[2][3][4] The recession rate is considered anomalously high.[5] By coincidence, the diameter of corner cubes in retroreflectors on the Moon is also 3.8 cm (1.5 in).[6][7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_distance_(astronomy)

Last edited:
Terrible truth is society is more likely to rot than blow up. I think deep down inside we would choose blow up, but know its the other way around.

Couldn't agree more. Tho I'm one of the type who has got his finger on the button, I guess I just like style.:rolleyes:

Cannibalism would come back in a big way, no doubt about that.

I can't imagine going for very long without my Jerry-o' cookies, or my Dr Pepper, made from real Doctors.

Or Lawyer-UP.

Last edited: