The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

It is clear that I have upset RedVolvo with my remarks about him being in need of an eye check-up. For that I am truly repentant ... not to say embarrassed. :eek::eek:...and ashamed! [:rofl::rofl::rofl:]

I hope he soon puts it out of his mind! :headbash:

2c2.....you know that they say that bigamy is having one wife too many....and that monogamy is much the same!:)

Meanwhile here is a crumb or two of comfort for our very own RedVolvo...and of course for our esteemed ZM...who likes that sort of thing!:):):)

Attachments

• 283478_434998679881321_1291684280_n.jpg
    283478_434998679881321_1291684280_n.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 67
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Joined 2006
Paid Member
It is clear that I have upset RedVolvo with my remarks about him being in need of an eye check-up. For that I am truly repentant ... not to say embarrassed. :eek::eek:...and ashamed! [:rofl::rofl::rofl:]
Of ya called my red Audi a red Volvo I wud be pretty pizzed too...:D:D

2c2.....you know that they say that bigamy is having one wife too many....and that monogamy is much the same!:)
This might be true - but I would not be alive now if it wuz not for SWMBO - so I cut her a lot of slack.

Meanwhile here is a crumb or two of comfort for our very own RedVolvo...and of course for our esteemed ZM...who likes that sort of thing!:):):)

That sorta looks like the x-ray of the Mrs. tibia that we just looked at when at her doctor. Good news - she iz healing very well and only a couple of more weeks of wearing brace all day. Doc showed us x-ray on ipad - pretty cool.... ;)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
They sent those bloo%y monkeys to fix my iPad problem!:mad::mad:

They filled the electronics with peanut butter, the house with a very nasty smell and climbed up the curtains yelling abuse! And to add insult to injury the cat may be pregnant!!

PS

Just found the last source of smell...behind what remains of the curtains.:grumpy::grumpy:

****'n monkeys are nasty!!! They bite and like to throw nasty stuff... Then they try to mate with your ear.... :eek::eek::eek:

I hope he soon puts it out of his mind! :headbash:

No need for apolologies is all good fun
Yeah I know you been sarcastic and do not mean a word of it

Skizzo post delete as you wish

Car Joke don't get me is just red thing to go troug and fro
If I still had VR4 be another story.

Tanks for crumbs glasses work fine only looking at those for 847 seconds or so

On a somber note
Swambo up wall because of doughter splitting up with her partner +news Yesterday dougter shed broken in to so scared for dougter and litle one all alone 30 miles away as they may came back.

So ther you have it Life

Swambo gone to Spain with dougter and litle one for shorth hols me stuck at work but I got 4 days off camming up

So same more Life again

Last edited:
Of ya called my red Audi a red Volvo I wud be pretty pizzed too...:D:D

Don't worry....he has got over it already!:)

This might be true - but I would not be alive now if it wuz not for SWMBO - so I cut her a lot of slack.

My remark concerned a remark of yours earlier in the thread and in no way was aimed (at anyone)

That sorta looks like the x-ray of the Mrs. tibia that we just looked at when at her doctor. Good news - she iz healing very well and only a couple of more weeks of wearing brace all day. Doc showed us x-ray on ipad - pretty cool.... ;)

Brilliant ...and I am sure that your hard work is a great boon...and the new sausage will really make a contribution to speeding recovery:)