The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Big home of Jack-Daniels iz right down the road - about an hour drive (assuming that you will still be able to drive without wrecking)....:D:D:D

Az to ZM and booooooooozeeeeee - haz a lounge now - as well as Pub...:drink:

Attachments

• Zen Tiki Lounge.jpg
    Zen Tiki Lounge.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 120
Joined 2006
Paid Member
ook ya all

(meaning - I luvya too , for those with 2 brain cells )

:grouphug:

Iz a wonderful day here today - great weather and enjoying sun porch very much!!! Doggy's are chasing the squirrels - and oddly enough a bit cool this morning - which for early August is rare around here. We had an early summer this year - I'm beginning to wonder if we will have an early fall - this feels a bit like mid October.... :scratch:

You guys are welcome here. It's 32° on the balcony at 5pm and the pitcher of Margaritas is in need of some help. I couldn't possibly drink it all myself. ;)

That is VERY kind CAl. But I don't think I can get there ...before you have downed the lot!!!

Just seen a very fast hairy light travelling East to West...suspect its ZM en route to give you a hand with that jug!! Better mix another few!!

:D:D:D

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
How many times through the distiller and how do you filter it after that?

double distillation ; washing with plain water and just once a year ( before the season) distillation of , say , 20L of water with added/diluted caustic soda

I think he iz still sleeping it off Cal. "Little nap" my azz......:p:p:p

wakooyank

:rofl: