The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

This Radian is sounding very good. Does not sound like a horn at all
Need to listen more then I will compare it to the dome tweeter.
If it beats the dome tweeter then I will buy these horns Azurahorn -Le Cleac'h Acoustic Horns - Products

The dome definitely can't beat the Radian on dynamics. The Radian has it all over the dome on dynamics just need to make sure it beats it everywhere else too though before I invest more.

I haven't compared it to the dome tweeter yet. I have been just enjoying listening to it.
For the test I have it crossed at 2000Hz, it can go a lot lower but the dome can't so I wanted to make it a fair comparison.
I am listening to them in isolation of any other woofer so I can really hear the qualities of each.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Iz hot out - so need to use sum deodorant :D:D:D

Attachments

• Ball deodorant.jpg
    Ball deodorant.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 71
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I haven't compared it to the dome tweeter yet. I have been just enjoying listening to it.
For the test I have it crossed at 2000Hz, it can go a lot lower but the dome can't so I wanted to make it a fair comparison.
I am listening to them in isolation of any other woofer so I can really hear the qualities of each.

are you using any sort of Zilch's xover - with hi-freq EQ ?

No need for hi frequency Eq. They are absolutely flat.
Sound absolutely beautiful just crossed at 2000 Hz
That is why I said they have to sound as good as the dome tweeter. They have to sound as good as anything without Eq crap or they can't be given the dumbinator award.

I have to go to bed it is 5:20am. So hopefully that tells you they are good

Last edited: