The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

148934d1259868199t-pass-pub-high-end-off-topic-thread-aappzmrofl.jpg

Nice mise-en-abîme ...
It looks like Papa is standing between two mirrors, seeing an quite infinite reproduction of his image.
:rofl:

Manu

I found the difference: Papa has a pen in his upper pocket! :D

p.s. ZM has a bigger pen in his lower pocket, but it is invisible to the general public. :rofl:

Hi,

As I was watching Nelson's interview on my PC (at work), a colleague whose desk is perpendicular to mine (hence he can see my PC screen) said: "hey Vix, you are watching Einstein??".

I said: Yes! :cool:

p.s. My colleague doesn't know who is Nelson Pass...

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi,

As I was watching Nelson's interview on my PC (at work), a colleague whose desk is perpendicular to mine (hence he can see my PC screen) said: "hey Vix, you are watching Einstein??".

I said: Yes! :cool:

p.s. My colleague doesn't know who is Nelson Pass...

lend him Cristina for few days ;

soon he'll know absolutely nothing ... :devilr:

Haven't you heard, the Inlows filmed their own version while driving from Portland to Frisky city, i gathered it was an awesome hit-and-splatter series.

(rumor is they even took Tea-Bag for a spin around town, tied on top of the front hood)

chuckle! Maybe I was supposed to tie Tea-Bag under the hood?

I take it that Choky's referring to Stephen King's novel?

Somehow I don't think anybody on this board would fit in in Hollywood. I did my stint with the film making crowd in Vancouver BC. The producer, director and writer were from Hollywood. They gave me such a bad taste in my mouth that even after being offered a good job, I wouldn't go. People here are far too interested in substance and not nearly vain or image conscious to survive in Hollywood.

Yep, John Carpenter directed it, you look like you could walk straight in to a movie studio.
(while ZMuhh and me wouldn't even get within 10 yards of the front gate)

I don't know.... Choky's pic reminds me of some of the cast in "The Devils Rejects". A Rob Zombie classic--(although at first, I just wanted to punch him in the nose for all that gratuitous violence). :headshot:

Last edited: