Joined 2003
Paid Member
of course you're right and I'm dumb ;)

WLF!

Attachments

• WLF.jpg
    WLF.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 78
I wonder if Antonio made it to work this morning or just drove offa da road into da bay????

c2cthomas,

Made it back too, I drive safe, at least since I drove off that cliff a few years back.
Are you coming to burning amp this year?
Last year I was a volunteer there, great fun, took a couple of breaks to sit outside and have a smoke but two guys were making out on the bench all afternoon, but you know its SF after all.

-Antonio

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
c2cthomas,
Made it back too, I drive safe, at least since I drove off that cliff a few years back.

The cliffs along the coast road can be rather risky - especially at night in the fog. I remember a couple of drives down to Santa Cruz that got my attention... :eek::eek::eek: Coming back up isn't so bad because the cliffs are on the other side of the road - but going South is best done in the daylight.....

Are you coming to burning amp this year?
If I wuz still living in Sacramento that would not be a problem. Traveling from Nashville TN is a problem - so not this year.

Last year I was a volunteer there, great fun, took a couple of breaks to sit outside and have a smoke but two guys were making out on the bench all afternoon, but you know its SF after all.

-Antonio

Just don't wear any rubber or leather around Jacco and you will be OK. If in dire danger just toss a melon to him - that will keep him entertained long enough for you to escape. :D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Last edited:
Absolutely serious here guys. This is so freaky to me. In all honesty, I have been doing that to my hiccuping girlfriends/wife for years. I never inserted, I simply placed my finger there and threatened to and their hiccups went away. I had always attributed it to the fear of digital sodomizing but now the truth is out. I am dead serious here. It sounds like way, way TMI but when I read this I couldn't believe my eyes. I could never tell anyone about for obvious reasons but...

...no **** it works and now the news is out.

No weird comments pleae. This is a delicate subject and I can only tell you what I am because of what our friend Thomas has linked to.

Thanks Thomas. You have now created a whole bunch of stinky fingers. :)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thanks Thomas. You have now created a whole bunch of stinky fingers. :)

Well - at least that will help to keep some of the dummies from putting them in there noses........ :D:D:D

And I thought that the article said that it wuz important to take things to the point of orgasm.....:rolleyes:

" From now on, I will be recommending sex - culminating with orgasm - as the cure-all for intractable hiccups."

It's all in the interest of science guys - honest!!!!!

ps - I can hear my wife now when I say to her.... Here honey - I can help you get rid of those hiccups with this little trick I read about on the internet....
My wife is a Girl Raised In The South (GRITS) - she haz a 12 inch cast iron skillet - and she knows how to use it.... :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited: