The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

while we are at shafts an valves

just for nutties from Pub

The Altmann DIY Turntable

Well as de Mod has gone OT, I will post a picture of the sub-platter for my new TT. It is so heavy that it will need a steam engine to get it started so that the main water drive can take-over. In fact I first tried to buy the steam engine in the first pic but on inspection it was just kid's stuff.:rolleyes:....so I designed my own...here are the drawings.:cool::cool:

Attachments

• Steam+train+Thomas+the+tank+engine+Diesel+does+it+again+on+Sodor+Island+railways.jpg
    Steam+train+Thomas+the+tank+engine+Diesel+does+it+again+on+Sodor+Island+railways.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 65
  • TEXrota.jpg
    TEXrota.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Platter.jpg
    Platter.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 70
Joined 2006
Paid Member

Ha-ha - bah!!! :p:p:p:p

The only thing that keeps me from jumping ona train and being Irish - Ital - English - German - American Indian - Bohemian - Spanish - Hobo right now is that my speakers are to big to take with me - and I ain't leaving without 'em. :rolleyes:

Guess that I will need to look around for big cement pillar to sit on and assume Zen position with fingers in circles..... sigh :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Sum daze juz go dis way.....:violin:

By the way this is customer rewiew ... notthing to do with me but quite handy to know if you so inclined.

3 of 12 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Made my tits explode., 15 Dec 2011
By Teddy - See all my reviewsThis review is from: 10M Duct Tape- Strong & reliable 48mm x 10m-Adhesives (Misc.)
I bought this tape to start binding my breasts to make them appear smaller and it worked marvellously I must say.

Until one fateful day I was taking them off whilst drunk and I ripped too fast and low and behold a layer of skin came off with it. It was bleeding profusely but due to my alcohol consumption I proceeded to pass out on my bed without bandaging it up, which meant in the morning I was stuck to my sheets and had to tear that off along with the new scab that had formed binding the two of us together.

To this day I still have a scar on my right boob so I can't justify more than 2 stars.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
By the way this is customer rewiew ... notthing to do with me but quite handy to know if you so inclined.

3 of 12 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Made my tits explode., 15 Dec 2011
By Teddy - See all my reviewsThis review is from: 10M Duct Tape- Strong & reliable 48mm x 10m-Adhesives (Misc.)
I bought this tape to start binding my breasts to make them appear smaller and it worked marvellously I must say.

Yesterday it wuz cling wrap - today it's duct tape.....:rolleyes:
So - I'm thinking that tomorrow you will be showing us how to tie knots??:D:D:D