The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Iz good ta see that someone else is as bored as I am today!!! I would have thought that Spanish ham would have sickened most of the neighborhood dog by now. But then - it is not nice to treat even dogy in such a manner.......

Hmmmmmm...................... I can't find a smile list thingy for spraying stuff all the way across the yard......:rolleyes:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Don't have my glases on which I cant't find without help but could it be c2c's wife or a glacier?

God I'm baaad. slap slap....

Brgds, hrpmmmpffff

It could be a gonad left over from the last smartass greedy boyz that ventured to close to glacier wifie..... :p:p:p

She can get really "frosty" when irked. Last night she cooked up some sausage and noodles etc. and 18 y/o granddaughter ate about 2 bites for supper. Tonight we will have left-over sausage and noodles and if granddaughter is smart she will ask for 2nd helping - and wear a big smile when she ask...... :rolleyes:

I better start a slapping thread here which I can refer to when screwing up the good informative ones out there.

Kicks in the crouch is OK as is the rest of the body. Keep the face clean though.
Of course you wouln't hurt a guy with glasses? Ouch...

Just in case, hopefully not needed...

Brgds

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I better start a slapping thread here which I can refer to when screwing up the good informative ones out there.
When I screw up the good informative threads out there I refer them to here……..:whip: Maybe I should stop that?????? …………………………. Hmmmmmmmm.

Kicks in the crouch is OK as is the rest of the body. Keep the face clean though.
Would prefer to sit around with ya and drink a beverage while watching pretty girls get tattoos and listening to music. Gee – that sounds a little bit like BAF party…..:drink:
Of course you wouln't hurt a guy with glasses? Ouch...
Don’t let guys (or girlz) with glasses on fool you – some of them like things rough……..:devilr:

Just in case, hopefully not needed...

Brgds

I give you big Jacco smooch – u good whacky guy…… :grouphug:

Attachments

• ZM smooch.jpg
    ZM smooch.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 66
When I screw up the good informative threads out there I refer them to here……..:whip: Maybe I should stop that?????? …………………………. Hmmmmmmmm.

Would prefer to sit around with ya and drink a beverage while watching pretty girls get tattoos and listening to music. Gee – that sounds a little bit like BAF party…..:drink:

That would be a very long night and I dear not think of what patches the tattooer needs to find keeping us happy...

Don’t let guys (or girlz) with glasses on fool you – some of them like things rough……..:devilr:

I was mostly thinking of my own wellbeing...

I give you big Jacco smooch – u good whacky guy…… :grouphug:

Thanks c2c - I feel better already!

Brgds

Last edited: