The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Enjoyed the PP party guys....took a pic through the window!:D

Attachments

• PASSinmates resize.jpg
    PASSinmates resize.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 79
A little bit Off Topic in the Off Topic thread...

I've been working on my version of De Lorean/Time Machine.... :D
In reality, I've made a mock-up car stereo...since I had an old-useless-cassette player I wanted something more modern...
In a DIY spirit, I did the following: I dissected an (otherwise useless) USB-to-FM transmitter, tapped the audio output, added a couple of retro switches, a DIY car amp and...I can play tunes via USB stick or another external player (connectors on the right side). Very little money spent, and it came out quite interesting. I tell to my friends that it serves as a Nitro Booster, I just press the red button and I am ready for a race :D:cool:

Attachments

• Auto radio1.jpg
    Auto radio1.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Auto radio2.jpg
    Auto radio2.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 86
A little bit Off Topic in the Off Topic thread...

I've been working on my version of De Lorean/Time Machine.... :D
In reality, I've made a mock-up car stereo...since I had an old-useless-cassette player I wanted something more modern...
In a DIY spirit, I did the following: I dissected an (otherwise useless) USB-to-FM transmitter, tapped the audio output, added a couple of retro switches, a DIY car amp and...I can play tunes via USB stick or another external player (connectors on the right side). Very little money spent, and it came out quite interesting. I tell to my friends that it serves as a Nitro Booster, I just press the red button and I am ready for a race :D:cool:

You got to sell that to Audi they still use SD cards on the simpony car stereo.
I got a SDHD card that I need to try but I think that it may be to modern for it and it may not work.....