The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Ahhhhhhhh - sitting alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll alone at the dummy table in Pass Pub.

ZM must be burning sausage on greazy rock and Jacco sticking sore finger into something to see if it will make human flesh regrow. Manu has been lost somewhere for the last two weeks - when last heard form Gyuri was looking for his extinct other half.......

It is quite in here........ I can hear echo's.... :troll:

Attachments

• dunce-cap-thumb6706052.jpg
    dunce-cap-thumb6706052.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 110
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Oh, you are my dear dumbo old friend!
You hit the nail on his head again already.
At least you not your finger, than Jacco.

Ahhhhhhhh so - you are not extinct yet - this is good!!! Perhaps you have found another lost bottle in your closet that needed to be sampled?

You guys really enjoy pointing a finger at someone, no.

Well - we still have some left!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How is regrowing finger coming along??? I hope that all is well with it!!!:cool:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Think stem cells.

I have Cal - the problem is that they need something to grow on and with only two brain cells left I don't have a lot to work with.

Plus - if they need a sample with which to grow more cells that will only leave me with one brain cell to work with - and it's a pretty old and feeble one to boot!!! :eek:

Now if we are talking about BS cells - well - I have plenty of those to work with!!!! :D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
The #8 Porkert has come close to making me resemble Jacco more than once. Mind you maybe a little finger in with the rest of the meat might make the friends ask why mine tastes better than theirs?

Cal - are all of your neighbors accounted for?

Suggestion - do not use parts of Terry O. for flavoring - I suspect that he is as dried out and gristly as I am...... :geezer::geezer::geezer:

Part of the Cherokee trail of tears runs past near where I live. It is a rather tragic piece of U.S. history.

It sure was.

I used to visit the Cowboy Hall of Fame in Oklahoma City, which has James Earle Fraser's original plaster sculpture, "End of the Trail". The trail ended just a bit South of where my Mom's family lived in Oklahoma.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm - I am suspicious that ZM has not been by lately to enjoy dummy table in Pass Pub. So - I wonder what he is doing - or not.... :scratch2:
1. Working on classified project - but having problems because he has schematic upside down. :Pumpkin:
2. Riding around with alien buddies in UFO - but is lost because map is upside down. :cuss:
3. Passed out from drinking bong water that he mistook of old bottle of beer from BAF. :drink:
4. Perched atop concrete pillar wondering about zen yoga women from previous postings awhile back........ :yinyang:

Those of you that are interested in lotto - just send your $$$ to me - I take Pay-U-latter Pal funds......:D:D:D

Oh - I almost put that he is off somewhere getting smarter - but I just don't see that happening..........:razz::razz::razz::razz: