The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
NEW FORUM FOR ALL FORMER YU DiyAs

re-post from Texas ......... wait - not from there ...... from Introductions :clown: :

tnx to enormous understanding and patience ( first in dealing with me ;) ) of both :captain: Variac and Guru Jason - started first national/regional Diyaudio forum , sort of by Diyaudio.com copyrighted :clown:

it's intended for all DiyAs from former YU , or - for all who are able to understand Serbian , Croatian , serbo-croatian , croato-serbian , Slovenian , Macedonian , Montenegrian etc ....... all these languages divided only by silly politicians ....

you can find it clicking on www.diyaudio.rs .

you don't need to be knowledgeable DiyA , only condition for membership is your good will for fun .

and yes - moderate level of Off Topic is welcome

:clown:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Babowana said:
Congratulations, Zen Mod! You've got a top-man position :)
Hope the forum will be growing soon to be the most active . . .

^:)^

tnx Babo for congrats ......

whenever I go , I'm always either dumbest or kwayzee-est ....... so - topman or not , it just doesn't matter ........

that's slavery sometimes .......... not a prize ;
ask :captain: Variac , especially in dayz of franzy Off Topic Mob

:clown:

but - certainly - it's first DIY- audio forum in Serbia ;

I hope it will be good and last long ......
we don't need and want to be just another FiFi forum ..... world is full of them ;)

Nelson Pass said:
Why does your avatar remind me of Russian nesting dolls?

:cool:

I am really glad you said that! ZM's avatar was really ugly, as I pointed out earlier on. Obviously Papa's comment was needed to make ZM change it ;) Pippi is much prettier.
Anyway, I am in the old Blues mode and have just posted a link to a real treasure over at ZM's DIYA. Here is another one, a real treasure-recording of The Muddy Waters man himself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTHt8oC5BF8&feature=related
Cant beleive that we can watch those old filmstrips. Youtube is turning out to be a real treasure-island.

:cool: