The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Speaking of photos.

Now if Manu would keep his eyes off the headlights........:D

Attachments

• SAM_0717scl.jpg
    SAM_0717scl.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 204
Bundy's old lady has been busy with the biker crowd lately. Sons of Anarchy and all of that confusion.
Where is the Applegate girl these days. She was or is fine.

Better watch out for middle age that is when everything starts falling down permanently. You get a little reprive at 60 then soo long. It is much cheaper to buy a nice Harley Davidson at the middle age crisis point it is way less destructive. Then retire on a sail boat. Nice and slow.

Tad

That is quite a robust piece of polycarbonate. I guess a full sheet of that would weigh in over 600 pounds.
Nelson could you provide some insight into the mechanicals, ie, motor, speed control, coupling. I have constructed one with an old Hunter fan motor with the huge stator assembly. It is very quiet and smooth. It does not look that nice however.

Tad

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
That is quite a robust piece of polycarbonate. I guess a full sheet of that would weigh in over 600 pounds.
Nelson could you provide some insight into the mechanicals, ie, motor, speed control, coupling. I have constructed one with an old Hunter fan motor with the huge stator assembly.

This turntable is complete bliss. Such perfection.

The multi-phase motor drive was designed by Wayne, and is designed and
adjusted so that you can hold the motor in your hand and feel no vibration.

Everything else is A.J. Conti (Basis)

:cool: