The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Is going to be a craker Just make shure She can drive.

The Nardini Still is at Bassano del Grappa (what else) just on the Bridge.

Best place to find out where to get the proper stuff is the local Cooperative Vinicole.

(you may even be able to get realy decent vine for 75 p a liter as long as you got your own botle )

From Denmark if you can cross the border in Friuli Udine and Pordenone main cityes

From there carry on to the Veneto region.

I have never bothered to search this stuff in the intraweb but I am shure there may be quite a few sites.

Even better get there in September for the Vendemmia and get paid for piking the grapes during the day and taste previous year product at night.

Third Glass is nought is the ones past 7 8 and 9 you have to watch out for or when you get up to get the second botle.

I actually plan to go to the Udine area. I have a friend in Manzano, so a guided tour to the stills in the area is most likely to happen.

Yes, it's the walk to the basement for the second bottle that is the dangerous part :D

Last year I was there in the end of August. Very good vine came real cheap. Only problem would be to bottle it and bring it home. That is not so easy to do in a hotel room :rofl:

Magura :)

They do it for you no problem at the coops
5 and 25 L plastic inflatable tanks real good or ask local pub to keep cheap and nasty vine cartons for you to collect when empty
When empty most important part as any one drinking that stuff or sometink out of a screw top should be quartered drown and electrecuted not necessarely in that order.

If you are there must try the Picolit she will love the stuff.

White real sweet evenly nectar none of that French over factured and blended designer stuff.

(hey only joking thake this whit bit of humor especialy you Frogy)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
A friend sent this. Location not currently known.

Attachments

• bigbertha.jpeg
    bigbertha.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 207