The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

At the end of the day they look just bit different Behance ;)

Attachments

• C7F5CE2F-C5D1-4E8D-ABF7-49F51A9223E0.JPG
    C7F5CE2F-C5D1-4E8D-ABF7-49F51A9223E0.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 232
  • 33E3EE2F-A196-4F57-BE40-C1A3CDE5FBFD.JPG
    33E3EE2F-A196-4F57-BE40-C1A3CDE5FBFD.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 240
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
ya nasty Dodossess ......

in 70's ( all of them ) I was just transferring from 3cycle to 2cycle , on the end of 70's being able to drive Man's bike properly

:rofl:

edit: my first proper bike was 3-speed Czech Favorit , while my second proper bike was 10-speed Frenchie Pitoud ( Simplex, Mafac, Mavic)

Last edited:
Please help me!
I have heretic thoughts, for me, less and less important what equipments I listening to.
At the same time, it is more and more important for me, what is the music I listen to.
Moreover, the most important thing, that I can to listen to anything, with my more and more deafen ears.
This is the end.

Please help me!
I have heretic thoughts, for me, less and less important what equipments I listening to.
At the same time, it is more and more important for me, what is the music I listen to.
Moreover, the most important thing, that I can to listen to anything, with my more and more deafen ears.
This is the end.

don't be deplorable please.... most audiogearholics (like me) dream about that moment :rolleyes:

@to Cal
Well, you put into words what I've been thinking for a long time.
All of this is really a problem for me just because I don't really feel the urge to finish my current and future projects.
Now, I listen to my almost forgotten KEF Q75 speakers, and I don't have any sort of lack.

Last edited: