The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

Actually the wife enjoyed it very much - it was the 1st time that she had seen one happen. The last time there was a total eclipse in Nashville was 1478 and the only one of around then was Brian.... :D

LEAVE ME ALONE - it is cruel to pick on pensioners with dodgy bits! :p....I'm busy catching fish these days...well ttt hoping to catch fish is more like it! :cool:

Attachments

• DSC_5979.jpg
    DSC_5979.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Here in Costa Rica I discovered how to meet women. Too late for me of course, been married 27 years, but put our chihuahua in the upper bin of a shopping cart and go to the local Home Depot, and they come running to chat! My brothers used to borrow my sisters daughter who was a year old and take her to the beach for the same reason..

And cats are way friendlier and love to go for walks and will protect you till death and will play with you and retrieve things and jump in the water and save a drowning person and...

...oh wait.
Cats don't love you just because you feed them, my cat used to walk down the road with me and protected me from mice, spiders, birds and other cats. He used to play with me but it sometimes got nasty. He wasn't sycophantic nor did he **** anywhere and everywhere