The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

mad at life

I'm very much aware that I think way differently, speak/write very differently, am a tough act to follow by many. It's been posted as such by several folks over the years, including some of you.
Rare few understand what I post/write, Mr Wurcer is one, Chris Bobiak a second example, both individuals with a keen and open mind.

Meticulously thinking through each and every time what others might possibly conclude as the meaning of my written words, to avoid any member complaints and yet another moderator intervention, is quite time consuming and defies the purpose of posting.
Repeated moderator actions also defy the intent of this forum, whether I agree with their actions or not.
Refraining from posting altogether, merely read what others post, would be the most rational assumption imo.

I am what I is, also don't see the point of presenting myself entirely different, just to please a minority or majority whose reasoning I don't follow or possibly disagree with.
As most of you are aware, the time saved on posting at forums is time I don't have enough of anyway in my current global war situation :clown:

(the natural state of affairs would be for me to be the next chief executive nèzi in line for a decent stroke and ER admittance, either that or prison sentencing, but progress is going quite well on the plastic fantastic front for now)

Seen this, the longest self rising/lowering flood barrier, 1000ft. Pushed up by water pressure if the water level rises
I want a shorter one for my new home, in the water.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0La8atKcQc

Last edited: