The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I remember when my son was in Scotland, with a bus.

Same story here when my kid went on a school trip to Paris, likely how any (normal) parent responds.

I crawled out the window of my parents' home at age 6, to sit in the rain gutter at ~30ft height. Carried the weirdest scar collection by age 12, from tip to toe. Even got scars in both armpits from playing Tarzan on 2 ropes, tied high-up between trees, a jungle experiment that didn't go quite as anticipated.

Now that I think of it, my dad often mentioned I gave him sleepless nights. One time I went abroad on holiday on my own, when I returned home my family was about to go to the cops because they hadn't heard anything from me in close to two months time.

Praise be my son is a boring stiff behind a game computer.

Which one to choose?

Attachments

• Merlot_Portugieser.jpg
    Merlot_Portugieser.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 103
I thought that previous years were bad, but I just hope that 2017 will be better, even though it doesn't look promising. I feel sorry for all innocent souls, gone in a flash, for nothing. Me, right now I am sitting in a hospital beside my mother. What started as a seasonal flu, went out of control whithin just a few days, with complications. Now I just hope for the best. Scary it is...

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I thought that previous years were bad, but I just hope that 2017 will be better, even though it doesn't look promising. I feel sorry for all innocent souls, gone in a flash, for nothing. Me, right now I am sitting in a hospital beside my mother. What started as a seasonal flu, went out of control whithin just a few days, with complications. Now I just hope for the best. Scary it is...

vix my man .......

fingers crossed