The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

bathroom details ?

Bathroom details is always interesting. This morning on the porceline throne for example... oh the engine, ok.

Its just my old roadracer stove, an 832 high comp pistons, Norris R cam, ported intake and exhaust, bigger valves, titanium springs/retainers, bigger Keihin race carbs etc etc that wants an external overhaul while waiting for a new head. Im thinking on what valves to put in next. Lighter for more revs or bigger for more low rev flow.

Its the one that have done a few laps on Mans circuits back in the days btw.

AARGH, I'm homesick.

Attachments

• Kurason di Kòrsou.jpg
    Kurason di Kòrsou.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 118
Southpaw, or the right hand ?

Definition - "Van Halen" - a solo virtuosic performance with both hands on the neck...:rolleyes:

Been too busy to post lots lately, mostly finishing stuff that's been in the pipeline way too long. Been also putting some projects in motion using pcbs from oshpark - my boards are purple. If I could use all WIMA. and ERO polycarbs, the color scheme would be really cool with the purple solder mask. Just nabbed a moderately ancient pair of Klipsch spkrs in good shape as an early birthday present. The 98 dB/W sensitivity will come in handy testing small amps.

Last edited:
A pity btw

Bad timing, USCG raised the pilotage fees for the great lakes/seaway for 2016 as of april 6 by 50 PERCENT.

I recommend every starving EE to apply for a coast pilot trainee job at the US coast guard.
326 grand a year plus benefits will be hard to find elsewhere nowadays.

Purple boards, how Metrosexual*

(* My personal interpretation is to blend in with the fags, that way they'll be less tempted to grab your/my azz. Valentino is stretching it though, I can't push myself beyond Corneliani and/or Ermenegildo Zegna. The Seamaster Planet Ocean Deep-Black series is to die for though, 15,000 gauss resistant)

Last edited: