The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Ladies. No I didnt get the strange 1-4 problem working 100. They spark. The sparks are in the neighbourhood of the F marks. They have gasoline in the carbs. The nozzles look ok. I swapped needles. I carefully sanded the breakers. I changed caps. I swapped 1-4 and 2-3 coils. Same story. Very odd. And I ran out of beer and the neighbours kids bedtime turned up so I called it a night. Victory on the oil system tho, runs like c2 hunted by raincoats with yellow texts.

Cal my brother. What will the ladies think if the deck dont shine?

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Big Cal , taking care of at least some order in Da Pub

:rofl:

Attachments

• CC.jpg
    CC.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 85
looks really

What good is a partyship (known here as a salon boat) without a parlor salon ? Still lacks a sliding rug maybe.

During winter maintenance half a decade ago, the proprietor of the thingy below used so much varnish that the windows wouldn't open.
Yours if you bid a cool Mil (1.3 asking), all 130 feet and 120 years of steam.
Last I heard the owner wants to head to Portugal to grow pigs

(or something. Entrepreneurial type, but his luck somewhat ran out, class mate of my g/f's youngest brother at hotel management school)

Capt. Canuck looks like he needs to eat more fiber.

Attachments

• MainD.jpg
    MainD.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thomas, from your response I take it you've been strapped in a chair again, and forced to watch a range of various romantic comedies starring puke guarantees as e.g. Cameron Diaz/Hugh Grant.

(Flixster will be the death of the male species)

A couple of weeks ago I screwed up and purchased the collector's edition of this British TV series and have been tormented my SWMBO watching it for hours at a time - day after frigg'n day. If I had known she would enjoy watching it so much I could have planned ahead and lined up a mistress or two before hand because she would never have missed me being around the house!! Sadly I didn't have that foresight and have been so overexposed to her viewing marathons that I hear the theme song to this show in my sleep..... :headbash::headbash::headbash:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downton_Abbey

On the plus side I have learned from the butler staff what a bouillon soup spoon looks like and where it should be on a table setting.... :xeye::headshot:

Attachments

• Downton_Abbey_season_1.jpg
    Downton_Abbey_season_1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 73
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Dunno. Never been into metal. Hard rock maybe, punk and post punk.

well , I think you deliberately took my words exactly as written , even if what I generally meant is heavy (in general) , not just metal

maybe I'm too old , not being too familiar with all those sub-genres

Gyuri - Tecs are looking great ; splendid work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    595.6 KB · Views: 78
well , I think you deliberately took my words exactly as written , even if what I generally meant is heavy (in general) , not just metal

maybe I'm too old , not being too familiar with all those sub-genres

Gyuri - Tecs are looking great ; splendid work

Well I know sweden and Norway are kind of famous in those death/thrash whatever metal crowds but I really never got that flu.

This is how it looks like. I gently flipped the lid up to try to see inside and then it was a little click and the buttons started to work again, mening pushing one released the other. But something seems to be wrong inside cause I only get a little dot in the corner of the CRT screen.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    527.5 KB · Views: 75