It's not a Pass design but it is DIY

Attachments

• DSC00935.JPG
    DSC00935.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC00936.JPG
    DSC00936.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 232
True Image on USB stick for system partition. HD images and media data (especially photos) twicely written on DVD, stored in a water- and fireproof box. I like my data! :)
Dropbox? :eek: A slight dose of paranoia can sometimes be the proof, that your instincts are still working.

Agree 100% on both accounts.

...well maybe only 99%, as I find it easier to just get a big USB stick. They have entered a price range that makes them interesting.
I got myself a 64GB a while back, and it seems to sort most of my immediate needs.

Magura :D

Ok... so maybe I'll back up to dvd or something in the future most of what I lost is in diyaudio,so I can find it again . All the critical build stuff I have in binders in hard copy(don't ask).

Why do hard drives have ratings mean time till Failure,and caps on motherboards
are junk, whats that about???

Oh well I still have my music I think I'll go listen to my cans(not Linn Kanns)but my antique Pro 4AA cans.

Regards and welcome to the New Year,
Elwood

Zen Mod's got it right. Owner crashes, computer fine.

I'm sure they must crash but I have owned a dozen or more going back to the 90's, both business and home use and so far so good.

Uh-oh, I've just jinxed myself haven't I? ;)

Mind you my brother tends to overwork his with Adobe Illustrator or In Design and his screen freezes once in a while. He just turns it off and back on and it seems to reset everything without losing his data or the project he was working on but I don't think that's considered a crash is it?