• smesna.gif
    smesna.gif
    16 KB · Views: 93
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
btw.

look whom I found in corridors of time ........ :clown:

I have regretted selling my BA-803 ever since. I never really knew just HOW good that amp was until it was gone! I talked to john and he told me the BA series was a single ended amp with sliding bias and heavy class A. He still rebuilds them and will not give out schematics. which is a bummer.

Zc

Be that as it may, there is always the slow/stupid/thick one or two....and most of them are here on this thread. ;)

(There are plenty more - but those of limited dictionaries frequent other threads saying the same few words (very often); words such as "peeking"/"measurement"/"DBT" .....thank goodness they know their place. They ALWAYS react to anything written by JC with cries of derision and ridicule!):rolleyes:

A little short report from a cellar garage then. The oil system are pretty unleaky now but there was a leak in the generator cover. To be honest I'm not sure how much oil there is supposed to be in that compartment. I mean its just a rotor and a stator so I'm not sure why there is oil there at all. I have to check with senior mechanics. Think my closest advisor rolls around on Pattaya beach atm but Ill give him an fb holler and see. Anyway there were no gasket at all there now so no mystery why there was a leak. And I know there is oil there for some reason. When I was like 18 I was in Amsterdam with some mc gangstas. We hooked up in an 8 bed hotelroom with junkies and ****** in red light as usual, lighted up and had a few. Then we came to think at the bikes on the street. Leave them there its not going to be much left in the morning so someone fixed a garage. Thing was we were pissed and the garage was way other side of town but there was not much to do. Also the rain was pooring. I came to the first bridge, got stuck in a tram track and made a hell of a turnover. Fell under the bike, gasoline was pooring all over me and the engine was still running. Bad place. Anyway we parked it under a tree and got more pissed. To be continued. Pub closes...

Ok. New pub, live again. Well we left the corpse there under a tree, found out if all my bones was still there and it seemed to be so we continued the trip parked them other 3 bikes and the rest you can tell... Anyway woke up the next day (or night whatever) went to check my bike. It was still there but pooring oil from a 70 by 10 mm hole in the said gen cover. Ok, how shall we get out of there and to sweden eventually? Ripped out some yellow pages and got in touch with a mec shop outside town. Ok how do we get it there? Well Amsterdam is full of pubs in every corner so we push, have a beer, push have a beer. We were there like 6 in the morning. Clue is it was closed. Well parked it and took same round home to the junkies and hookers. Next day we were planning to reach Roskilde festival which we had tickets to. The Gent in the workshop answered that he had tried to do a mending with epoxy and polyester. To be continued again. Need to sip a beer or ten.

But that was the story about the motorbike that spring anyway. I baught a very expensive all around gasket kit and a used gen cover, kicked and was on the road again. Went down and up gothenburg in just cheer. I had almost left the drug business by then. I was clean and I had made up with all my connections. Clean. Made my way home, summer, jeans open leather jacket. Laid down with my homie buddy on the grass. I'm out, I said. Made it up. Your out to. I have guarantees. We high fived and shared a bottle. Just gonna fix a few underconnex he said. And I went home, parked the bike got ready to get connected to my parents again. Well. That didnt happen. I dont know what happened but my friend took the train to GBG again and in the morning his sister called me and said he been shot. How bad I asked but I knew the answer. I went down to Malmö, got some old crew, went up and did a settle. I went out to them a few times and they still respect the deal. Good for them and for me.

Some maybe like to look towards sensmorals. I advise you not, you will not find anything but your own crap. Spare us please. There is no funking surprice people are voting for Donald and other Hitler alike animals around the globe. Le Pen, Putin etc. The answer is not far away from your face. Neoliberal ideas, Milton Friedman etc has been adopted by our societys, politics and economics. The general idea is give the market free way and we all benifit. As redicolous as it sounds that is what happened. Now we are there. In the least uneven society on earth, sweden, a cio earnd 52 times more then the ones under him. And what I can guarantee you my friends, is that he hasnt got the faintest clue what he is doing. Said to say, been there so many times. Over and out