The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I'll take one. I just had the funniest discussion with a bearded guy at the local, waiting for my bus. He asked me on my job bla bla bla and I told him i'm a negotiator bla bla bla. Funny was he had just the mind of mine, that it it didnt matter. Its just what crossed my mind and I have 25 years of experience. And he had none.

I guess this was not an ordinary day. Me and my son was bicycling to his mom. Suddeny a car ran up on the sidewalk and opened the door. My son ran right into it. Two chicks came out of the car and said "sorry". After looking to my son that was crying on the sidewalk I took my bike and smashed the front window of their car. I told her the same. I'm "sorry".

Police came etc. Wtf.

Attachments

• 2c2.jpg
    2c2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
I guess this was not an ordinary day. Me and my son was bicycling to his mom. Suddeny a car ran up on the sidewalk and opened the door. My son ran right into it. Two chicks came out of the car and said "sorry". After looking to my son that was crying on the sidewalk I took my bike and smashed the front window of their car. I told her the same. I'm "sorry".

Police came etc. Wtf.

I think you showed adequate restraint. Lady on our cul de sac(150m road) came flying down the street one day just as my middle son was riding his bike into the street. He was learning and was at the stage wher braking was a combination of hand brake and good ol shoe brake. She covered 50-60m in seconds, as we saw her back out of the driveway. She got to our driveway by the time he got to the end of it. Watched the whole thing in parental slo mo, if you know what I mean. She saw him but disk not even slow down, just went around. Didn't stop even though she missed him by about a foot. Wife was screaming and crying. Later that day I went to their house and told her and her husband( both did this regularly), that if it happened again I was going to pull them out of the car and beat them till they understood basic neighborhood/general driving etiquette. Sheriff showed up. Told me if I did it, he would help, and that I had to be careful as I could be charged with assault, although he would not take me in for it. Seems they had a history of being in trouble. Thankfully gone now. Funny how protecting kids will turn you into berserker Viking type:)

Funny how protecting kids will turn you into berserker Viking type:)

Yea man. I kind of hoped a guy would have stepped out of that car because my fist was already flying.

Funny how my nose started to bleed without even taking a punch. Sheer anger I guess blow the veins:D. It must know the routines?

Ya man, Ill gladly pay that window knowing she will retake her drivers licens 3 years from now.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I'll take one. I just had the funniest discussion with a bearded guy at the local, waiting for my bus. He asked me on my job bla bla bla and I told him i'm a negotiator bla bla bla. Funny was he had just the mind of mine, that it it didnt matter. Its just what crossed my mind and I have 25 years of experience. And he had none.

Even a beginner knows how to play chess.... but it isn't the same game at that level az it iz at your level..... OTOH you do hang out at da pub - so perhaps playing with a couple of pieces missing..... (meeee tooooo).:cool: