The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

iz still to proud to admit it.

So goes life... :rolleyes:

Well, thatss huw it is, being a payslave. Since I got kids I got quite familiar with it. I even stopped mountainclimbing. Nothing to climb for anymore, my life is down here. Work is not a goal for me at all. Its a pay. Moneydeal. Someone else will always take the credit anyway.

When I retire, if I do before I die, I will take up my studies on pre war german philosophy. I never tied it up after my masters.

I also hate unround holes, especially since my Dreml (prost war german) farted its way to heaven.

I was trying to translate Edmund Husserls early work, but its in old german, which means they never punktuate. And if they do, after 34 pages, the strong verb is last. :confused: Wait a minut, what was I reading the last 34 pages, what did he say really? I gave up. Bot I really liked reading him. Mostly to understand Heidegger.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
did I told ya that I'm extremely dumbest genius , not just in da Pub ?

in da Pub I'm greatest Dumb of all ........ but also many miles around

I'm simply Genius in Dumbness

:rofl:

my last expression of extreme dumbness is that I simply don't know how to put MR's SIT model in da LTSpice

damn asy , and directives and subs

I'm good only for soldering

I'm simply Genius in Dumbness

From my end, I aspire to the first part, my wife likes to correct me and thinks I have captured the second quite well.

All I know is that in my advancing age you never tell her, "don't worry honey, this will only take a minute." Both of you know it's not true so why **** her off like that?

If it weren't for my honey, I wouldn't know just how wrong I am all the time.

Square f********ing (long word phew) drills, how hard can it be

Or post war dremmel with tiny litle round diamond mills (1 may 2 millimeters) only snag is FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXing mes they make and the noise is enoug to get Girl friend FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXing crossed and PIXXXXXXXXXXsed of
So forghet your nice and tidy work shoop (that is not manly at all by the way)and move to FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXing freesing cold loft

Or post war dremmel with tiny litle round diamond mills (1 may 2 millimeters) only snag is FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXing mes they make and the noise is enoug to get Girl friend FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXing crossed and PIXXXXXXXXXXsed of
So forghet your nice and tidy work shoop (that is not manly at all by the way)and move to FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXing freesing cold loft

As the ego cogito, subjectivity is the consciousness that represents something, relates this representation back to itself, and so gathers with itself.