The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
ZM doesn't have to go experimental, he drives a Yugo Jihad.

never had that POC

I had earlier , almost decent one , sorta customized - customized suspension, air intake , double throat Weber , customized auspuffff , 1.4L Fiat engine ( original was 1.1L)

and - it still was called GT55 (successor of Zastava 101 type , in fact just few plastic thingies changed , including new type plate :rofl: ) ..... even if it became something more as GT90 (hp)

I bought new Fiat Punto two years ago ; it's really decent little car

it's awesome , in fact , comparing to Magura's Punto , which is good almost as Yugo 55

:devilr:

Ah.. so that's where you are! I've seen that program twice.... :)
and since I'm indeed into fly fishing, I'd like to fish in HIS river....:cool:

HIS (Scottish) river is about .75 kilometer from my house! It is not difficult to get a few days, but the Swedes have become 'big' users. The Duke owns a hotel and to book fishing you are obliged to stay in that hotel.

HIS (Norwegian) river, Alten, is about as expensive as is possible!!! I would be limited to the Guala ... anything more is impossible for me and most other people!!

Speaking of Jihad.

In the five weeks surrounding the Mayan calendar thingy, I was involved in three car accidents, last one on december 22, weekend before Xmas.
None of them my fault, the insurance companies of the first two paid out the sustained damage amount rather swiftly.

Not so for the third and last one, not because the damage on my car was that substantial, but because the road maintenance company/organisation handed in a quite hefty claim.

On a rainy highway, a 24-year old passed by me with a speed of ~100mph, then skidded on the wet lanes.
Think the Fast&Furious pinball machine, his car hit the left and right guardrails three times before I could no longer steer clear and banged into him.
The right guardrail suffered an imprint the length and shape of the car, a 155mph BMW 330Ci.
Each time his car hit a guardrail, a wheel or an entire suspension strut flashed by me. (see if you can spot what is odd on the 2nd picture)

Brought to you by the Fake Knight. :clown:

Attachments

• Foto's-0064.jpg
    Foto's-0064.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Foto's-0065.jpg
    Foto's-0065.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 81
Last edited: