The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
...should get them straight to Music City.:D:D:D

There was a salmon swimming across a field saying - in a loud voice - "Where's da f...ing river gone...b...ard.";)

Around these parts the folks will figure a out a way to either BBQ 'em or deep fry 'em. Probably have some sort of fishing tournament and festival - maybe I should get to work on a logo.... :rolleyes:

Of course the really drunk ones will be out in the lake trolling for 'em.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

HAA HAA HAA!

Fly fishing if you please!:p

This li'le beauty is a real popular BBQ exterminator!:)

Whereas the second one explains a thing or two!!!:D:D:D

Attachments

• 777458-killer-fish.jpg
    777458-killer-fish.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 99
  • killer-fish.jpg
    killer-fish.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 96
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Yesterday in Nashville USA wuz all time hottest day ever recorded of 109 f (42.777C)- with records going back to 1870 (I know - very young - compared to most nations. We are still children here, and often prove that fact.)

Just past the noon hour now and already at 106f..... Waaaaaaaaa......:bawling::bawling::bawling:

This is bringing a new perspective on "hot" guitar licks.... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Melted Music Instruments.jpg
    Melted Music Instruments.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 94
I recently came home from Romania. I was not on vacation. Now I'm sitting outside in the garden, take care of my cat. My favorite neighbor gave me two bottles of beer. Even before I left for work. But I have drank them. Amidst all of this, I miss my son terribly. Cat sitting peacefully on the grass. And I, I do not know, maybe all I can say, I was full of my ****. It is hot here too.