The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Now that ZM has returned from vacation on da hill - and the kids up in Vancouver B.C. have had their annual party - it is time to get serious about mode of transportation from behind Iron Curtain to BAF.

I understand that these guys have cheap air-fare.....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• MadMax Airplane.JPG
    MadMax Airplane.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 156
Joined 2006
Paid Member
seems that I'm going to take lessons from my dearest Froggy Yoda , and there is a rumor that my dearest Metal Hurlant Dutchie Yoda will be BAFfling , too .

so - conclusion is simple - we'll fly and conquer by Brute Force

;)

We that are trapped at our homes are all cheering for you and your band of merry Zen-mates. Looking forward to lot's of photo's!!!! In case I do not get to mention it - I wish all of you a safe trip and good times!!!! :D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
you know - exact height is just slightly more than visible in photo ;

so - putting both hands on top , little jump with rotating upper body to situate my rear on top .....

:rofl:

or moi just imagined that I wanna be on top ...... rest is Brute Force

:clown:

ahhh c'mon don't spoil my fun.. i can imagine you dragging yourself up ......such agility is not to be expected from sage that spends all day sitting at computer designing wickedly brilliant Greedy boyz toyz....:D:rain:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
ZM is coming to visit at Sea Ranch after BAF. He will be comforted to know
that a bottle of his homemade alcoholic concoction will be waiting there for
him. I keep it in the freezer so that it won't boil away.

:cool:

:rofl:

acknowledged ;

that means that I'll , previously cleverly warned (by Greedy Boyz) that homemade alcoholic concoctions aren't welcome in first-comer luggage , bring just one commercially made bottle of wine , with genuine roots from Austro-ugar times ......

ZM is coming to visit at Sea Ranch after BAF. He will be comforted to know
that a bottle of his homemade alcoholic concoction will be waiting there for
him. I keep it in the freezer so that it won't boil away.

:cool:

Ahh, sneaky, sneaky Boyz! Very good, ZM will maintain his balance.

And Cal, as far as the rebar sticking out, at least it's sticking that way and not towards ZM derriere!:eek::eek:

Peace,

Dave

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
:clown:

it's one of little peaks ( or hills , whatever) of petite mountain here in Serbia ;
around 1,2km above sea level ( anyway - temperature is at least 10C lower than in flat part of Serbia , where we are living ) .

funny - there are two pretty big Towers for cell phone network , but I didn't took photo of them .

that piece of concrete is one of 4 , each around 1,4m protruding from broad concrete plate ; they were part of foundation of ancient wooden Tower of Fire Brigade , that's what I'm told anyway .

rebars are situated on them pretty much randomly