The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Oh yes Ben Heppner is very highly regarded the world over. No doubt about that but the last time I challenged him to a vocal fest he refused. I think he's a little too modest for my liking. You see I do all my singing in the shower. :)

Sheeeeit! IF you challenged me to a sing off in the shower I'd run da other way too!!! That video with BH is very nice!!! Great performance! :D:D:D

OTOH - if ya hear me singing YOU will be the one running da other way!!! I can't carry a tune in a bag!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
So what you're trying to tell us, is that he is getting even more hairy around full moon?

Magura :D

:D

this one - say that was 6 yrs ago , not full moon evening

I had less gray beard then

me - with my most precious DIY effort ;)

Attachments

• best-DIY-result.jpg
    best-DIY-result.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 111
Since Jacco keeps upping the ante...more diy food. I am so glad that some of you do something other than audio and it's great to see the creations. Both my wife and are are real foodies so this is not only a nice break but a real treat as well.

Pork shoulder to go on skewers in a Char Siu (sort of) marinade and of course the ever popular prosciutto wrapped shrimp. Shrimp precooked in a sweet and salty ginger and chili parboil.

Attachments

• IMG_2314.jpg
    IMG_2314.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2317.jpg
    IMG_2317.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 99
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Well earlier you showed us your wonderful DIY workshop - but does that imply that most precious effort was put together there???? :rolleyes::cool:

not exactly DIY - more my everyday job - repair job , but also crime scene - place where I'm practicing my usual DIY "method of futile attempts" :clown:

so - as Jaccosaussage and Calsaussage are still drooling - there are just two pics from my better and smarter Half's couisine - plain ol' Sarma , in pottery and some Pheasant soup - made of 1/2 of Pheasant - just because - if you make it from whole - soup is too strong

rest of yummyumm isn't photographed - we are just lazy these two dayzzzz

second - few more pics of our precious DIY result - as158vartabunnieskwayzee Isa ....... just lost another milky tooth :rofl:

Attachments

• Sarma.jpg
    Sarma.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Pheasant-Soup.jpg
    Pheasant-Soup.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Isa-half-Clown.jpg
    Isa-half-Clown.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 67
  • Isa-Clown.jpg
    Isa-Clown.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
second - few more pics of our precious DIY result - as158vartabunnieskwayzee Isa ....... just lost another milky tooth :rofl:
1st photo of DIY project looks like me when I do that meditation thingy - including the circle fingers. Welllllll - ok - I don't put on the wig and clown nose things. Hmmmmmmmmmm................. that is kinda of an idea tho!!!:D A little bit of letting out my "inner child"!