The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
wow only 93,000 to go

but then again no do not bother its either you or Thomas that get the nice rounded number post :grumpy:

Pub owner never paid off on the other winning numbers and I have no doubt that there will not be any big payoff for hitting this one.... Just the pure joy that I get from trying to share all of my knowledge about how to cure hiccup's and passing gaaaaaasssss. Not to mention the occasional UFO sighting report. :D:D:D

Oh - and of course stuff about dachshunds!!!! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Struggle number 8 - fix your ears.jpg
    Struggle number 8 - fix your ears.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 81
All tips regarding how more effectively pass gas cure hiccup's and most UFO reports are welcome

Now could one explain why it looks like Mick had leg trans plant?
Did he borrow Satan's legs from Niven Inferno or was it a partial fault on the Sun bed?
Was his Kelley's Brothers role that inspired the Planet of the Apes movie?

Mick had leg trans plant?

Not a clue, but the pic unquestionably dates from before Mick started to put a sock-roll in his undies.

(Reminds me of the twelve inches my school buddy from junior high enjoyed swinging in the girls dressing room after swimming lesson every wednesday afternoon. And I do mean Every wednesday afternoon, bloke was 14 at the time. Addicted to crack a decade later)

Last edited:
Not a clue, but the pic unquestionably dates from before Mick started to put a sock-roll in his undies.

(Reminds me of the twelve inches my school buddy from junior high enjoyed swinging in the girls dressing room after swimming lesson every wednesday afternoon. And I do mean Every wednesday afternoon, bloke was 14 at the time. Addicted to crack a decade later)

Seems that he was addicted when 14................girls' changing room! Was he boring there too?

I only ever had one swimming lesson (this does exclude Padi)

I was 5 years old kid and throwing tantrum because I wanted to stay out and play whit my mates
Dada was eventually so pissed off that he grabbed me and throw me in canal

If U wanna stay out and play whit mates first learn how to swim

One still remember how cold the water was in Venetian February