The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Farting - Never hold your farts in.jpg
    Farting - Never hold your farts in.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 85
OK - back to silly stuff - like stories about farting.....

Don't Fart During an MRI|Elaine Ambrose

lol

yeah sorry about my eruptions

it s just that i discovered we had a nice project and maybe the means to create our own country.

as you may know i am part of a french speaking ''province''

imagine if YOU could create a country, peacefully (no casualties) and only using logical,honest,bulletproof coherent ideas to counter all who oppose you?

...but Enough with serious stuff!

Last edited:
lol

yeah sorry about my eruptions

it s just that i discovered we had a nice project and maybe the means to create our own country.

as you may know i am part of a french speaking ''province''

imagine if YOU could create a country, peacefully (no casualties) and only using logical,honest,bulletproof coherent ideas to counter all who oppose you?

...but Enough with serious stuff!

I like this kind of fire in the belly stuff that certian races of people get.

I wish my countrymen were as game enough to tame the government that enslaves them!

Hi there

@pidesd: I reckon that you are quite excited about some topic, but so far that is not so clear to the rest of us (at least not to me).

In my view, to keep it short, two best things that can happen to the world now are:
1. Fusion Power
2. Batteries that hold 10x the charge, last 10x more (recharge-discharge cycles) and cost 10x less :)

Theoretically, is it not entirely impossible, as there are real efforts going on there, but the question is whether it can be done before pollution sends the Earth over the "point of no return". But, Fusion power is always 25 years away, while we still struggle with small capacity batteries that make electric cars unattractive. Sigh...

In the meantime, I will continue to fart, as my grey cells can't do much to have an impact over those big issues...

yes sorry i'm pretty emotional right now i reckon :)

yesterday i talked to my father for about an hour about conspiracy theories and he said i had to visit the mental institute...

i would like to hear you guys about that;)

that being said, Vix,

yes what you mention are TECHNOLOGICAL breaktrough.

what i am talking about he is SOCIAL breaktrough

like tribe to monarchy to republic to ''another entity''.

i know there are lots a of other ways of all kind to run countries ....

but it seems like ta new model we( by we i mean humans, with help of studies) have been working on might be a catalyst for new generation of social model.No just here in Canada but also worldwide.

motivation for that is that humanity seems to be hiting a brick wall, literally

so MY theory is that we may be in the beginning of transition period just right now at this level. The effect wiould only come little by little, so that everybody remains calm and everything is done right.

that being said enough of politics:)

fusion power is nice but is alot of reasearch and all the brain power put into this MAYBE can be spend elsewhere...like i mentionned

all those are nice ideas but they are specific to technology.

We need technology of course( i guess that why we are all here on this forum)

so yes with the coming of new batteries, transportation will be benefit greatly, among others.

and greenhouse effects MAY just be a big bomb wating to explode

how do you evaluate, as a very bright economic engineer, the effect of waiting to change how things are currently done in the world? We just dont know what is going to happen!

when private companies are taking over the world: no good

Last edited:
it s normal to drink, rape, watch violent movies, listen to violent music, cut yourself from the rest world,hate yourself, hate others, attach dynamite around your belly, corrupt others. etc,etc,etc the list goes on and on and on

WHEN YOUR LIBERTIES ARE RESTRAINED

then.... we tell you that you are the only one to blame and that you should be killed,torture physically and mentally for it.

Last edited: