The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

History was my third leg in my bachelor. Main was theoretical philosophy. I translated some works of Edmund Husserl and gave out an idea on how to interprete Heideggers existentialism. When my master gave me an opportunity to pay my doctor i bailed out. I was aleeady a well payed job as Chief of development. That was a long, educating, cold and hardworking upsucking period of my life. Good people wanting a place or position is just horrible. Hopefully I can check out in a few years and continue my research

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I have been hearing rumors about musical entertainment being planned for ZM baby BAF (bBAF). It's always good to have a little bit of live music around to compare systems to.....

Peacherine Rag - YouTube

Attachments

• Beer Fest Music.gif
    Beer Fest Music.gif
    175.9 KB · Views: 71
Ah.

I've been on deck of the world's largest oil tankers (ULCC's), don't make 'm that big nowadays.
Learning how to design a bulk carrier or oil tanker is standard practice, a container vessel is a little more thrilling.
All three are neither a real challenge, nor that exciting to look at, but water always is, for dike pluggers.

(I live in a small village for snob folks, who like to ride horsesteak and show off their +$300k cars at the supermarket. 5 miles from a temporary dock for sea-trials of 30 knot superyachts. Half of the guys I studied with, are in the superyacht business, the other half are boring CEO stiffs at oil, offshore, or shipping companies. boat < 50'' => pocketsize < 80''=> superyacht < 170''=> megayacht)

Last edited: