The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thanks for flattering.

Myself got a total burnout on electrons atm. Its probably never happened to you but I seemed to have collected to many ideas and stuff to fullfill without the time for making it happen so for a few days I have just walked circles around my objects, given them the finger and headed right into the movie sofa.

My new hobbies are counting car colours on the street and making a spreadheet and comparing different non carbonated beverages.

Are you using just the basic colours (red - blue - green - etc.) or are you including the "special" colour options such as "metallic sky blue", "Misty River Green" - etc.???? :D:D:D

(It's sad to see when they start to go down this road - if we stay in contact we might be able to ease him back into the Pub without any real damage being done to normal people.) :cool:

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Dumbass - Trophy.jpg
    Dumbass - Trophy.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 127
Everyone is fine thanks. Son is on his cousins graduation with his mommy and I settled with those careless drivers. Unthinkful bimbos thats all.

For some reason I had this awkward traffic experiences around that day. Some days after this I was taking a walk from work to buy some tobacco. I walked up a lane and there was this old lady 30 steps in front of me crossing a zebra. She had grocerybags in each hand and walked really slowly. A deliverytruck came from my direction and made a left turn and when he stopped 1 m from the lady at the zebra he leaned at the horn.

Lady ofc fell and I turned red again and ran to her help. I had to choose between helping the lady or making the truckdriver eat his pants and when we finally came over and I maked sure she was standing ofc the coward backed up and drove away.

Occations I hope. Makes me mad.

Anyways, me and kiddo was at the amusement park on our national day. A killer:)

Attachments

• gronalund.jpg
    gronalund.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 127
  • vilda musen.jpg
    vilda musen.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 126
I kept doing volume down on my build the longer the night went. The longer I played kick-bass just came harder and harder. Strange with old caps, first they dont do anything then sounding dull then adding stuff. In PP builds I like to keep the RCs small and balance ripple out instead. But now the 220s added first dullness (slow caps I guess adding power after needed) then It went bright and then they overflowed. I read that a Q2 has some 8 V PP unfiltered B+ into the OPTs. I think thats not only a cheapy on the filter. Thats live current balanced out ripple at its best.

Neices are neice. Nais. Neis, nicee