The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread - Page 609 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Pass Labs

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th May 2012, 12:30 AM   #6081
49 - for the 18th time
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianco View Post

What is annoying is that it is c2c who is PURE Irish/'Talian,
Nah - I'ma real mutt - Irish (25%) English (25%) Sioux Indian (12.5%) Spanish (12.5) German (12.5%) Bohemian (12.5). My new found sisters and I are gonna run some DNA to find some more roots 'cause we still don't know where great-grandparents came from.....
Old 18th May 2012, 06:01 AM   #6082
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by c2cthomas View Post
Helps covering up key scratches......
One is beter leaving key scratches where they are so neigbours see scratch and do not bother doing new one.

Waxing car has has higly terapeutic value + handy kung fu training.... vax on vax off.

and stop bird pu from fading already orrible color which othervise fade real quick (at least on standard Audi free colors as I have not tried any of the optional extras)

Birds like red cars a loot and would cover them in presents whith a factor of 3 to one if compared to black car.

I know this as in the last month I have been compiling a statistic

Next month I will be compiling statistic about wax
R222® Online UK Shop - Full Product Range & Fast Free Delivery

By the way I have found this quite entrataining
The Night Sessions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 18th May 2012, 06:09 AM   #6083
diyAudio Member

I read first 2 in November last 3 on their way from Amazzon (missed out on £3.50 sale in Tesco) yup part 4 of 3 again as book 3 is in 2 books.

Did you see the telly series ( above avverage actors especialy Imp is realy good + hot bits are much hotter than the hot bits on any other series I have bothered to watch)
Old 18th May 2012, 07:12 AM   #6084
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to jacco vermeulen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
vax on vax off.
Nowadays, that's the line for a massage parlor.
Face/Off works too.
Old 18th May 2012, 08:52 AM   #6085
Zen Mod is offline Zen Mod  Serbia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
Did you see the telly series ( above avverage actors especialy Imp is realy good + hot bits are much hotter than the hot bits on any other series I have bothered to watch)
agree

saw first season in few days , complete

now watching regularly
Old 18th May 2012, 10:16 AM   #6086
brianco is offline brianco  Ireland
diyAudio Member

Location: Scottish Borders - Kelso; on the famous Tweed River!
Quote:
Originally Posted by c2cthomas View Post
Nah - I'ma real mutt - Irish (25%) English (25%) Sioux Indian (12.5%) Spanish (12.5) German (12.5%) Bohemian (12.5). My new found sisters and I are gonna run some DNA to find some more roots 'cause we still don't know where great-grandparents came from.....
Many years ago my Mother was talking with a friend about this ancestry thing.

My Father overheard and advised them to leave it alone as he believed that tracing a family tree led to the inevitable conclusion that it was not very long since one left it!
Old 18th May 2012, 12:27 PM   #6087
49 - for the 18th time
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Many years ago my Mother was talking with a friend about this ancestry thing.

My Father overheard and advised them to leave it alone as he believed that tracing a family tree led to the inevitable conclusion that it was not very long since one left it!
When I wuz 3 y/o daddy went out "to get a pack of smokes" and he never came back. No one from our family or his ever heard from him again and after two years they had him declared legally dead. Last August I discovered a half sister and in November discovered another half sister and found out that he lived until 1996 - and the saga continues....
Old 18th May 2012, 12:47 PM   #6088
brianco is offline brianco  Ireland
diyAudio Member

Location: Scottish Borders - Kelso; on the famous Tweed River!
Similar happened a friend's wife whose mother had a breakdown and she was adopted. Many years later she found that she had a twin sister! They eventually met up and all was well. The mother eventually remarried but having had her children adopted would not meet with them. M considers her adoptive parents as her real parents.

I am pleased that you are meeting your long lost family and hope that it is a pleasant experience for all of you. Are they also wackko dummies? Do any of them know anything about hydrolics?
Old 18th May 2012, 02:25 PM   #6089
49 - for the 18th time
diyAudio Member

Quote:
I am pleased that you are meeting your long lost family and hope that it is a pleasant experience for all of you. Are they also wackko dummies? Do any of them know anything about hydrolics?
Brother-on-Law Kevin and I are audio whakko's - but he gets to play with really BIG toys....... Photo Gallery ? Coherent Design

I played around yesterday with a preliminary tonearm concept based upon Golden Triangle and came to the conclusion that it's garbage. But I had sum fun figuring it out. So I can toss that one in the bad ideas drawer and move on to anti-gravity devices with internal guidance systems.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg golden_ratio1.jpg (40.4 KB, 44 views)
File Type: gif Triangle Tone Arm Design V1-0 17 May 2010.gif (22.0 KB, 39 views)
Old 18th May 2012, 04:32 PM   #6090
diyAudio Member

Course it vont work bearing are upside down + stay avay from matching or exact products of base lenght.

Golden ratio prety much close to it also known as Harmonic Ratio get you loads of harmonics + Fibonacci did not have a clue about sound systems.

It helps a lot if you can stick the routh of minus one and 42 (most important fortytwo) some vhere.

so assuming arm lenght is 42 units then work out proportions of system based on 1 2.16 2.93 or up to 1 2.22 and 3.04

Hide this!Advertise here!