The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
pre-chewed, and some extra cash for retired senior citizens.

I can make some extra cash by pre-chewing stuff???? Hmmmmm - :D:D:D

Exactly what iz it that I gotta chew???:eek::eek::eek:

Speaking of retired senior citizens I watched "Battleship" last night and wuz rolling on da floor when the "Old Salts" came out of the woodwork to help the "kids" save the world. For me it wuz about the only thing worth seeing in this flick. I think they might of had a couple of reels of film left in the can when they shot "Cowboys and Aliens" and someone said (after getting blotto drunk) hey - let's use up that spare film and make a Navy version too!!!!

Battleship Movie | Official Site for Battleship on Blu-ray | Own It NOW on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download | Watch The DVD Trailer, Photos & Pictures, Story, Plot & Previews

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• IMG_0577.JPG
    IMG_0577.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 78

Ignorant beardy, he could do that at the nudy beach.
More to see, and no ankle shorts on the work floor/flour.
Safer too, no chance of getting a metal knob-knob hooked on the zipper, as happened to me once.

(+ fellow pervs between the dune top bushes, who enjoy a private hand job and binoculars. The artistic types, I call them)

Last edited:
I just very rarely see a war movie, pro or con, with integrity.

Most prominent with US productions.

Either it's some Tip&Gin movie, with an award-Whining soundtrack, including a Leuve-story, topped off by waving the Stars&Stripes and a General Dynamics commercial.

Or "The Government is the Patsy" classic.
Preferably directed by someone who wanted to produce a "Socially Relevant" something, after decades of Chucky Norris and Love Boat junk.
Opportunism appeal.

Que => didn't Mladić have a sausage hide-out in the (s)outha-Bačka ? :clown:

And Ook to you too, neo-classic hairball.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Only one suitable form of movie for Pub Looney's to watch me thinks.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kick back in nice chair with a couple of dachshunds in your lap - a beverage at you side - and you are all set.....

(notice that I did manage to fit dachshund into it);)

Attachments

• Looney Tunes Poster.jpg
    Looney Tunes Poster.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 56