The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
No spanky, boss, the rubberman lost part of big toe today.

Ahhhhhh - so - that means that you are back az a contender for Dummy of the year award again??? (after grinding off finger tip last year) :D:D:D

You know that we must have details - and of course photographic evidence. :rolleyes:

Hoping :)rofl:) that things are not to bad with big tootsie and that you are gonna be OK.;)

And now a little warning about firearms safety. :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• shot-in-foot.jpg
    shot-in-foot.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 79
Ahhhhh - spent a lot of yesterday chatting with the family about the addition of our newest member - my Great Nephew Easton. Born 2013-Jan-24. 6lb. 11 oz. (about 3 kilo) and 19 inches (48 cm). Mama iz niece Liisa (with two "i"s) and Daddy Josh. I always enjoyed letting Liisa know that she was (and iz) my favorite niece. When she wuz around 18 or 19 she realized that she iz my only niece....... :D:D:D

Congratulations.:cheers:
Feel free to skip what folows
Soon you going to get litle helper to your chase your other pets around and keep them fit...
He is luky dude (me think is nose is not at all like the canapio nature gifted you with):D
Is going to be a while till he will help cleaning up so in the mean time can you post picture with standard BIC lighter for size comparison.:D

Were they drunk or sober?

Silly question
They where sober as it was prety early and a few more act to folow.

But then sober can be a relative sort of thing. lets say they where soberer than later on and most probably a bit more soberer than they normaly are.

To me and you, again relatively speaking, as they would apear today, they where totaly pissed up and on the border of alchool poisonining so quite normal.

Yes sir, boss.

Was due to a big stone that landed on my foot, dumP part was that I was the one holding the stone (me did make sure that the marker was placed pointing in the right direction).

With the keyboard added, you're still way ahead of the rest, imo.

I see that you have painted an arrow for the doc to poit out the direction to the hurted foot. Is that really a keyboard connected to the foot?

Well, speedy recovery!

Staffan

painted an arrow - keyboard connected ?

No, the marker pen arrow is placed by the pre-op folks, right before they stick a spinal block needle in your back and wheel the beef to the operating room.
Standard procedure nowadays to prevent mix-ups (QC/QA protocols).

Electronic nerve sensitivity supression, saves on pain killers (my g/f is a pro-expert in that erea, Dr-Dr.)

Me vegetable, fortunately not limited to the upper part only.

No, the marker pen arrow is placed by the pre-op folks, right before they stick a spinal block needle in your back and wheel the beef to the operating room.
Standard procedure nowadays to prevent mix-ups (QC/QA protocols).

Electronic nerve sensitivity supression, saves on pain killers (my g/f is a pro-expert in that erea, Dr-Dr.)

Me vegetable, fortunately not limited to the upper part only.

That sucks. I always love the icy feeling of a good anethesia. Coldest, strongest shot in the world. Can feel it in your veins.

They didn,t put an arrow on the other foot did they:D