The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Merry Christmas.

It is amazing how excited a 5 year old can be about Christmas. Wait until she sees her new doll house/ space ship. I have been building it for a couple weeks now in the evenings. I'm sure it will make her smile. I hope you all find joy in this time.

Dave

Merry Christmas.

It is amazing how excited a 5 year old can be about Christmas. Wait until she sees her new doll house/ space ship. I have been building it for a couple weeks now in the evenings. I'm sure it will make her smile. I hope you all find joy in this time.

Dave

Merry Christmas

Dave, why don't you post a picture of the doll house / space ship? It is so good that people make things themselves, not buying all and everything. (And also fix old good things, instead of buying and throwing away. Some things are of course designed to be thrown away. But not old Pass designs!)

/RK

Here she is playing with her new toy. Made of MDF scraps left over from speaker making, 1 piece of 1" X 6" pine left over from a shelf and some assorted bits from the shop scraps. My wife and I did the design together, I did the building and she painted it. Features include oak ramp with magnets to hold it up, elevator and landing module on top for moon landings.

We got her some playmobile space men from the early '80's off of ebay to go with it. I must say, I am happy with how it turned out.

She has played more with the elevator than anything else she got this Christmas. I guess we hit the mark. :D:deer::D :santa2::santa2:

Attachments

• Spacechip1.JPG
    Spacechip1.JPG
    964.7 KB · Views: 187
  • spaceship2.JPG
    spaceship2.JPG
    950.7 KB · Views: 174
Last edited: