The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread - Page 394 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Pass Labs

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 24th November 2011, 07:10 PM   #3931
Manu is offline Manu  Europe
diyAudio Member

Manu
Old 24th November 2011, 07:30 PM   #3932
diyAudio Member

@ thommy
Your are probably chewing your goose right now and I am sorry to disturb you in this very magical moment....
But I recently stumble on this interesting pic ... And as you are an expert in this very delicate matter, please tell me what do you thing ...
The fingers of this handsome girl are not correctly circled or are they and I am blind ..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Meditation2.jpg (61.7 KB, 290 views)
Old 24th November 2011, 07:38 PM   #3933
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to jacco vermeulen
Oh Oh, my chakra is starting to act up.
Old 24th November 2011, 07:53 PM   #3934
Itsmee is offline Itsmee  England
diyAudio Member

She must be doing something right, I clicked on the picture and I was in an instant trance, I don't think I blinked for at least 10 minutes
Old 24th November 2011, 09:29 PM   #3935
49 - for the 18th time
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu View Post
@ thommy
But I recently stumble on this interesting pic ... And as you are an expert in this very delicate matter, please tell me what do you thing ...
The fingers of this handsome girl are not correctly circled or are they and I am blind ..
Well – after a long and considered inspection of the young ladies photo I do notice a couple of subtle improvements that I would suggest to her.

1st: With her left hand she has the forefinger and thumb in a fairly nice and symmetrical circle. It is not quite a perfect circle as if she had it wrapped around something round and of proper circumference such as the cardboard tube from a roll of paper towels or perhaps a cucumber – something of that sort.
The real problem comes in with her right hand wherein she is using both her index finger as well as her ring finger in attempt to make a circle. This is a very poor technique to properly channel her energy in that the fingers are not properly formed into a circle, but rather formed into a pincher like form and this would serve to “pinch off” the flow of energy as if she were trying to control the flow from a garden hose while watering the flowers and bushes of her garden.
Also the use of two fingers on one hand in a “pinch off” gesture verses the use of a single finger forming a circle on the opposite hand can cause a serious imbalance in her energy flow and is reflected in the balance of her upper body. Here I detect a slight imbalance best displayed by her right breast being elevated slightly higher than her left breast. It took me quite awhile of close inspection at a high level of “zoom” to see the effect – but I am sure that if you look quite closely you will see it. Give yourself plenty of time with which to make your evaluation about this issue as it is very subtle – but it is there!
Also – there is a slight arch to her spine and for the most effective focusing of our bodies energy she really should attempt to sit more erectly in her posture. I know that I am.

So – indeed you have not gone blind yet my friend, but please be careful inspecting photo's such as this on anything other than a properly calibrated large screen at high resolution as it can be detrimental to your eyesight and you could eventually damage it and go blind.

As an aside – I do notice a rather nice plant sprouting up in the background….

As always - it is a pleasure to have friends visit me sitting over here at the dummies table in the corner of the Pub!!!!

Last edited by c2cthomas; 24th November 2011 at 09:34 PM.
Old 24th November 2011, 09:47 PM   #3936
Zen Mod is offline Zen Mod  Serbia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by c2cthomas View Post
As always - it is a pleasure to have friends visit me sitting over here at the dummies table in the corner of the Pub!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mabel Culpepper - nickname Pebble.jpg (122.3 KB, 111 views)
Old 24th November 2011, 10:03 PM   #3937
49 - for the 18th time
diyAudio Member

That one is my Grandmama - notice - her fingers are properly circled even at that young age!!!

I hope you enjoyed my little email package ZM - If I am making a pest outta myself - well too bad - sometimes I get bored sitting over in the corner and starting throwing peanuts at people passing by....
Old 24th November 2011, 10:07 PM   #3938
Zen Mod is offline Zen Mod  Serbia
diyAudio Member

Attached Images
File Type: gif ban.gif (1.2 KB, 123 views)
File Type: gif tongue10.gif (2.3 KB, 123 views)
Old 24th November 2011, 10:31 PM   #3939
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by c2cthomas View Post
Well – ... in the corner of the Pub!!!!
What should I say, Thanks Gentlemen ... and the goose be praised in the meantime ...
And thanks specially to you C2C ...
Did you ever be awarded a medal ?... If not, its the moment ...

Manu
Old 24th November 2011, 11:06 PM   #3940
49 - for the 18th time
diyAudio Member

I make this sacrifice of my eyesight for you my friend Manu. As far as awarding a medal - if that is the case - it should be of the type that hangs from around the neck. I would hate to get pricked by something such as when playing "pin the tail on the donkey".

Additionally - at great risk of going blind I forced myself to double check my evaluation and realized that I had made a measurable mistake. With her right hand the young lady is using her ring finger and middle finger with which to form (or try to) a circle. The fingers are still pinched off - and this still results in an unevenness in her upper body balance. Now I feel that I must review the photo again to see if there is something else I may have missed. My eyesight is getting a bit foggy - I think that perhaps I may be leaning over to far to see the monitor as all the blood seems to have flowed outta my head or something.

Hide this!Advertise here!