The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread - Page 372 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Pass Labs

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th November 2011, 09:10 PM   #3711
Zen Mod is offline Zen Mod  Serbia
diyAudio Member

handsome man he was .

interesting - pic is b&w , retouched

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Heyn_Photo.jpg
Old 15th November 2011, 09:18 PM   #3712
49 - for the 18th time
diyAudio Member

Emery Family Genealogy - Home

Emery - I beginning to think that every Emery that immigrated to "the new world" got off the boat and headed directly to the Dakota Territory. There are literally a boat load of Emery's there and Emery is my birth name. Later - after our abandonment my mother had to have dad declared legally dead in order to move on with her life - and my birth name changed from Emery. No - I have no desire to go back to that name - I choose to go forward with my name and my life. Actually the c2c in my screen name stands for "Choose 2 Change" - and now you know another little piece about me.

BTW - the Emery boards are where I found the clues that led me to Little Sister Michelle - the psycho PhD. No wait that isn't quite correct - I'M the psycho - and she's the PhD - there - that's more like the truth....!!!

ps Thank You ZM for your photo retouch skills!!! Much appreciated...

+++ BTW - I juz finished about 3 hour telephone chat with Little Sister Felicia. She sez she wuz doing the show girl thing when was young lady and could handle strutting around wearing 20lbs. (10 kilo) of headdress while dancing in 3 inch spike heel shoes and trying to keep her boobs from falling outta bra. She is not sure if she still has any photo's that go that far back - but thinks she might still have one out in her garage. I asked her how many carz she would need to move to find it.

Last edited by c2cthomas; 15th November 2011 at 09:33 PM.
Old 15th November 2011, 09:20 PM   #3713
diyAudio Member

I wonder, why no heads on the arrows?
Old 15th November 2011, 09:30 PM   #3714
49 - for the 18th time
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar52 View Post
I wonder, why no heads on the arrows?
Juz little training and practice arrows - it is a rather small bow as well - only about half size of hunting bow - but easier to handle while riding bareback on horseeeee - and nooooooooo - I'm not being funny about little bow.

About me - well always fool'n - about family and ancestors - always respect.
Old 15th November 2011, 09:52 PM   #3715
diyAudio Member

Thanks Thomas. I belong to "Courage to Change" club here. We are a group of musicians and techs that meet regularly and do shows coffee house style, stage, lights and sound. We also help others that have the courage and choose to change. "C2C" yeah baby!
Howie
Old 15th November 2011, 10:04 PM   #3716
49 - for the 18th time
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar52 View Post
Thanks Thomas. I belong to "Courage to Change" club here. We are a group of musicians and techs that meet regularly and do shows coffee house style, stage, lights and sound. We also help others that have the courage and choose to change. "C2C" yeah baby!
Howie
Riiiiiiiiiiight ON Bro - I'm living and loving da Change!!!
Old 15th November 2011, 10:10 PM   #3717
49 - for the 18th time
diyAudio Member

Oh darn - Now I remember.... When hunting buffalo from horseback often the smaller bow and shorter arrows were used because you could still ride the horse and control it with your knee pressure and the small bow was much easier to handle and adjust your aim as you rode close to the buffalo. The long range provided by the larger bows was not needed when you were that close to your target. What you needed was to be accurate and the closer you were to your target the better your odds of making a good shot.

A feat not for the faint of heart - riding at 20 miles per hour - bareback - hands free - aiming arrows at a wild animal only a meter or two away that weighs as much as 1000 kilo (2200 lbs.). Like we use to say when we were climbing up the mast of the ship in my Navy daze - uhhhhhh - by the way - you don't wanna F this up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bison

Heck - I wasn't all that crazy about riding a horse at full speed when it had a big *** Western saddle and stirrups and reins. Ride a horse bareback at that speed with no hands. Yikes!!!!! I guess I might not be getting any feathers in my war bonnet on that one!

Last edited by c2cthomas; 15th November 2011 at 10:21 PM.
Old 15th November 2011, 10:14 PM   #3718
Zen Mod is offline Zen Mod  Serbia
diyAudio Member

I'm celebrity , too !

c2cZM

(from Choky)

Old 15th November 2011, 10:20 PM   #3719
diyAudio Member

Going back if I may.

to Jim needing same dosh.
Stuff bought just because the original was as good as the remake if baad.

I got to page 20 before I given up

The first 5 parts of 3 I read back to back a few times.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fluff.jpg (921.5 KB, 62 views)
Old 15th November 2011, 10:25 PM   #3720
49 - for the 18th time
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Mod View Post

I'm celebrity , too !

c2cZM

(from Choky)

Hide this!Advertise here!