The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Anyway, this idea might be sacrilegious for some:
I think that the whole Central Europe is much more of one nation, in its own reality, than, say, the United States of America.
I don't know that this thought is understandable.
For our politicians, sure not.
The "our" I mean, in Central Europe, without exclusion.
I hope for it these thoughts will not wins angry of moderators.

These are only a dumb barfly words being worth nothing.

Just now leaving a zoo with my 5 yearold daughter.
She had a class trip and she wanted daddy to go, what sweetpea wants, sweetpea gets!
But on to main story...
When she first learned to talk, I would ask who loves you like your daddy dose? She would say" nobody".
Then as she got better at talking , I taught her a phrase that I thought was very important.
I would ask what do we say to boys? And she would say it.
Today is the first time I have gotten to see it in action.
A little boy playing around with grace. Irratating her finaly gets the nerve to ask her somthing, grace looked him in the eye and said" nobody loves me like my daddy dose and, he has big guns."
I'm so proud!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
grace looked him in the eye and said" nobody loves me like my daddy dose and, he has big guns."
I'm so proud!

I have this song playing on audio system when da boyz come-a-call'n...:D:D:D

Rodney Atkins - Cleaning This Gun (Come On In Boy) - YouTube

Of course it is all a bunch of useless barking.... 18 y/o granddaughter can hurt them far worse than I ever could - and in many more ways....:rolleyes:

I think that it is all old mental tapes from caveman ancestors in Bohemia.... :D:D:D

Attachments

• Rodney Atkins - Cleaning This Gun.gif
    Rodney Atkins - Cleaning This Gun.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 80
  • dirty_harry.gif
    dirty_harry.gif
    58.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
"I been away a long time."
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Chief Bromden, in last line of novel, after his escape, Part 3.

On a rare serious note, that film made more progress toward public acceptance of mental health problems and did more to make those who suffer acceptable than did all of the political/social effort before or since. One of my favourite movies1