Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Primitive Record Player.gif
    Primitive Record Player.gif
    128.4 KB · Views: 98
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hey you girls ... some dummy in the Pass Pub reckons you might have something worthwhile to say!:scratch2::scratch2:

I think that there are about 42 of 'em getting ready just in time for dinner!!! :D:D:D

I thought that building StarTrek toy wuz pretty cool - but you have to be around 20 years (if they started now) to take a ride..... That will give you something to shoot for. :cool:

Attachments

• Rotisserie-thumb.jpg
    Rotisserie-thumb.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
It is Saturday morning here in whakko North America - well - I guess South America too, and well past nooooooooooooon at homes of whacko Euro's - but nobody stopping in at Pass Pub.......

Lazzzzzzzy bazturds must not have read my weather forecast for last night..... :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Attachments

• Weather Forcast for Low Standards.jpg
    Weather Forcast for Low Standards.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 55
I did pass by a couple of times, jumped up to peer through the window and found the place empty! :confused: So I passed on by...................:p

UK TV this morning full of the Queen's Parade....the fly past was impressive. This afternoon the Scottish Football Cup Final.........reminded me why it is such a poor game played at that level; the average school team would have had higher standards! But these pros get paid a lodamoni [a Redsaab word] for no more than self adulation.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I know....I saw you....in a drunken stupor under the table :whacko:,

Sitting on top of pillar I would believe - drunken stupor - nah - I'm not buying that one..... :D:D:D

There is an Irish legend which tells that it was a cold wind out of the East which blew all the fairies out of Ireland.:rolleyes:

And St. Patty ran all of the snakes out as well - but you still have little pots of gold sitting around under the rainbows. (Shureeeeeee ya do)

Attachments

• Leprechaun guy.jpg
    Leprechaun guy.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 58
Sitting on top of pillar I would believe - drunken stupor - nah - I'm not buying that one..... :D:D:D

And St. Patty ran all of the snakes out as well - but you still have little pots of gold sitting around under the rainbows. (Shureeeeeee ya do)

According to a Spanish film maker I was talking with, he was not only on top of a pillar but also seeing things....he told me it could be DTs. And the pink things were not elephants!!!;) He had a still in his pocket which he gave me!:cool::cool:

The gold pots all left Ireland at the same time I left!:p:p:p

Attachments

• simon_del_desierto2.jpg
    simon_del_desierto2.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 45