The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I not thinking about any changes to it is far to sensible car for that sort of thing besides
one need all sort of gadgetry and internet connection just to change brake pads
Stereo shuld be ok and no point making beter one to play MP3.( I share mighty zen view on this)

So I will have plenty of spare time and cash (saved petroll money) to build (try to) Fi FI gadgets.

I may even find time to build one of those kits
Hawk Cars - HF2000/HF3000 Series

Please do not tell her

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• pob.jpg
    pob.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 67
:up::up:

Build it while your back is still in young enough to be bending over for hours at a time. Otherwise you will be laying on hard floor with ZM waiting for relief from soreness.... :rolleyes:

Few years training as Rodie got me on prety good automatic watch your back rutine
Is my ears and eye site that are not what they use to be anymore.
(not gona mention jucy bits)

Is not going to be this year or the next tha I am going to start on that Kit
Go to get my FIFI sorted first
But incidentaly the Alfa 3 liter is known to be better than the Ferrari counterpart
Skip over the Dino one that was newer that good not even on original Dino
(I know....)

Any way as I gater there is quite a bit of liking for Coopers (what was it tree or four?) and cars and country music here is a most apropriate track.
The Plasmatics - A Pig Is A Pig - YouTube

Wendy is nice donwn to hearth kind of gall and she smells (used to) prety good as well

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
They may eventually....when he is old enough AND passes a competence to drive test!:D:D:D:D

Competence? I believe that ZM is all of that - I think that what is suspected is his "what me worry" perspective :D:D:D

Attachments

• alfred-e-newman-how-to-solder.jpg
    alfred-e-newman-how-to-solder.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 78
  • AlfredENewman with guitar.jpg
    AlfredENewman with guitar.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Alfred E Newman - with LP.jpg
    Alfred E Newman - with LP.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 70