The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

...its simple....

all I want to build is an F2 - F5...that comes complete with all the parts. I dont want to look for a million parts. I want to go from step one....to completion as soon as this thing arrives at my door. I dont give a crap about reading through the threads as I build...but for ***** sake WHY is it so hard to find everything needed for a COMPLETE kit????????????

Is it just me?

...no, it isnt just me btw. Please jump in and enlighten my dumb ***.

This stuff is called DIY for a reason!!!! :rolleyes:

Solution: You send me a big pile of $$$$ - I'll build amp - I'll spend big pile of $$$$ on granddaughter and doggy.... :D:D:D

EXACTLY...DIY, I had a very simple question. A YES you can get a complete kit...OR...NO you cant should have sufficed as a reasonable answer.

One does not need to approach DIY with a FINITE limit of what is DIY worthy.

I dont need smart azz anwers to a very simple question.

Please...

I was going to make apolologies later but this is so unfair so there you have it.

Sorry
forgot that instruction may be realy handy http://www.ikea.com/assembly_instructions/benno-cd-tower-202-cm__H0H09_PUB.PDF

Actualy there is one Papa derived design that has been going round and came up on the GB section far to often

As I got serious reservation, ( my on personal opinion that one cuold totaly disregard by the way )that is reliable and that is actualy worth the expense (totaly ridiculous cost again my personal opinion as I like to use scrap metall and floor tiles on my builds) I can not possibly name it.

Last edited:
Aptquark, Nelson Pass has done a serious job by designing amplifier circuits. You can express your gratitude and thanfullnes by either buying a finished product, or by building your own. In the latter case, you are expected to do some homework, i.e. read the articles and you'll see that it isn't so hard....

Aptquark, Nelson Pass has done a serious job by designing amplifier circuits. You can express your gratitude and thanfullnes by either buying a finished product, or by building your own. In the latter case, you are expected to do some homework, i.e. read the articles and you'll see that it isn't so hard....

Your comment makes sense....but I disagree on YOUR subjectivity regarding "hard". Maybe some subscibe to the all or nothing mantra of DIY blood, sweat, and tears...and more blood...etc, but I personally dont have that much time. MANY DIY'ers dont have that much time. I am not an engineer...nor do I want to be one. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to purchase a DESIGN (free to the public for that matter) that has been put together in a completed kit form.

Those who cannot fathom such a peon idea...and feel a need to quantify, qualify, and reduce DIY to their own subjectivities...are welcome to do so without abstructing anothers ideologies.

...for heavens sake...