The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

@seventenths interested in being able to turn on/off, in this case for the Aleph J.
If the 12V is constant, it's just like ZM noted. Simply a relay with a 12V coil and contacts rated for the load. A diode should be placed between the coil terminals (line to positive) and you're good. If the 12V is a pulse, you're in the same boat as those using a momentary switch. There are threads/circuits here, Rod Elliott's site and elsewhere as well as really inexpensive flip-flop modules on amzn etc. If you go that route, watch the contact ratings. If lower than necessary You can always throw a more robust relay with that output. Cheers

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 user
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
from my (limited) experience, I don't like anything Jadis

not so judging by SQ (meh) but by simple factor of me being totally and utterly exclusive - 12AX7 is having no place in any amp, at least if not used in some peculiar and novel way**

and that's not the case with Jadis

as fully chromed Harley Davidson

gimme Victory

**for peculiar and novel (sort of) one need to look at Tim De P. constructions, for instance

Hello stajo,
hello esprit
and hello to all others out there in this galaxy,
Similar situation here in southwest-germany: rain, rain and above 600m snow!
We have a saying: April, April, does what he will...
My bikes have been awaken in March. The cubicinches are waiting to work again and putting the hot
rubber to the ground...
Because of the horrible weather - some listening to good music and preparing two nice cases for
another PEARL 3.
Enjoy the weekend
Cheers
Dirk :cheers:

Reactions: 1 user