The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I'm afraid of what will happen if Dodo's get one of these kits to build up..... :eek:

YouTube

Attachments

• Plasma speaker.jpg
    Plasma speaker.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 87
These were good old days, when Grey Rollins was here.
You know me, Me and English are two different world.
Yet, when I was read his posts, I knew if his head hurt him at the moment.
I think mostly because of my terrorist attacks against the language.

Well, I must go.

Tomorrow I will going to countryside to work.
Autobahn, snow and ice és a tököm tele van.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
LOL!!! I just got caught by trying to make two post within 30 seconds and automatic mod sez that is not allowed!!

I will plead my case for mental handicap.... With only two functional brain cells left after 30 seconds I won't remember what the hell I was posting.... duh... :headbash:

that's easy

I'm always posting same post , so pretty much irrelevant what I typed

you know - me and zillion of monkeys ; only that I'm not allowed to use typewriter

:bawling:

WBS...he is a rescue dog and having been involved with dogs for 65+ years, I put him as a Ist cross Scottish Border Collie x Labrador....the eyes and set of the ears are fully Lab.

I had English Pointers and Labs and for a while when living in Ireland trained these breeds for other game shooters. [Pointers are not the easiest but Labs are born 60% trained; (Springer Spaniels die 40% trained!)]

Never had anything to do with Dalmatians and German SHPs I found to be very headstrong, but great if you found a well intentioned one....have seen quite a few that are handy with their teeth!!